Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

messi:i will never forget he presence in the olympic village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-22

messi:i will never forget he presence in the olympic village Empty
PostSubject: messi:i will never forget he presence in the olympic village   messi:i will never forget he presence in the olympic village EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:42 am

Having achieved his dream of winning a gold medal accompanied by his country's team cross the Argentine Star "Lionel Messi" expressed his delight at what has been achieved in the amount of Chinese territory directed my sincere thanks and appreciation to the management of the Parsi allowing him to participate.
"Messi", he said: "I have no doubt about the possibility of never coming here, after all the debates and gossip that has become, it was very impressive to come here."

When asked about why no team played the best form in the Argentine championship, said: "The effect of the atmosphere so much to us, it was Java, which did not give us the opportunity to play and must, but Any how he played, it is important that we have achieved our goal."

He further stressed that "Diego Maradona" was present in the Chamber of clothing to congratulate the great players Following his victory, and was very happy for this achievement which he played a very distinctive and private sectors.

Finally he said, "Messi" There are things in the acclaimed "Beijing", specifically in the "Olympic village" where he said: "Besides winning the gold medal with a greatly impressed by friends who met here, as well as the presence in the village next to a lot of great athletes is unable to Forgotten "
Back to top Go down

messi:i will never forget he presence in the olympic village
Page 1 of 1