Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

maradona:messi is my follower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-22

maradona:messi is my follower Empty
PostSubject: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:28 am

To stop the feelings of admiration and lyrics that are directed toward the star legendary "Diego Armando Maradona" about his successor and fellow sight of millions "Lionel Messi" especially after the significant level with his "tango" in the "Beijing 2008" in order to become one step away with him to win the gold medal for the second time in Respectively.

"Diego" greatly impressed by the level of citizenship in the last match against "Brazil", talked to an Argentine channel about this, saying that "Messi" play the ball very efficiently and make it seem a small ball of the degree and play football there lounges.
In his recipe, he said: "It is the player closest to me, and after some time will be (the new Maradona), and I hope that Kaohsiung", repeating Macalh yesterday for the newspaper "Mundo Deportivo" very impressed that when it moves towards the opponent's goal without the indifference of those who gets Liabilities, without even looking at their faces
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 am

how many players can we count that Maradona called them his followers , it's just a way of motivatin the Argentinian stars cause Diego is always their Idol

dont get me wrong , Messi is great but he still has a long way to go , his skills r great and ball control but his injuries will definatly be an obstacle to achieve what Maradonna did.
WC 2010 will be the best test for Lionel 2 prove if he deserves such a title , when Diego was that age he already won the WC
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:04 am

that is true mahdy, but messi would provide the best follower if he continues like this.
but i dnt think he can lead argentina to world cup as maradona did
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:07 am

shinnawy wrote:
that is true mahdy, but messi would provide the best follower if he continues like this.
but i dnt think he can lead argentina to world cup as maradona did

well i have nothin against Messi except 4 the over ratin he is gettin , not that messi plays in Barca n Aguero playes in Atl. Madrid makes Messi better !!!
if Aguero moves to a better club he will be able 2 achieve what Messi is gettin at Barca and who knows maybe more, but what i'm sure of is that so far the difference between Messi n Aguero aint that big , it's just the matter of the tshirt that's why Messi gets bigger hype.
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:13 am

aguero is great but his abilities and dribbin is not as messi's, maradona had great abilities and messi is closer to his type of playing.... aguero is one of the most rising stars in the world if he moves to a bigger club he can be as messi but i am saying that messi is more closer to the type of maradona
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:15 am

shinnawy wrote:
aguero is great but his abilities and dribbin is not as messi's, maradona had great abilities and messi is closer to his type of playing.... aguero is one of the most rising stars in the world if he moves to a bigger club he can be as messi but i am saying that messi is more closer to the type of maradona

well this is hust the oppinions difference.
cant argue thou
Back to top Go down
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 pm

MESSI=maradona in playing style everything same of course no comparison bet both maradona is a legend but i think if llio have less injuries he will be a legend he is still very young and future is on front of him he can achieve more since he play in legendary barca and powerful argentina messi has great dribbling abilties and marvelous control mainly in small spaces and his eye covers all the pitch
aguero is a good a very good player but i think thee dif that make him not the follower f maradona is e has dif style only
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:24 pm

shiko! wrote:
aguero is a good a very good player but i think thee dif that make him not the follower f maradona is e has dif style only

Aguero doesnt have the same Maradonna style but he has his daughter lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maradona:messi is my follower   maradona:messi is my follower Empty

Back to top Go down

maradona:messi is my follower
Page 1 of 1