Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco

Go down 
+3
Mahdiano
Shinnawy
shiko!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-22

I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco Empty
PostSubject: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Juventus prodigy Sebastian Giovinco believes he is as good as Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and Atletico’s Sergio Aguero.
The pint-sized hit-man has been outstanding during pre-season and he is likely to shine for Juve this term.

The 21-year is quickly becoming one of the best players in Serie A and he has compared himself to two of the greatest players in Spain.

“Yes, I always get compared to those two players, they are both great superstars but I am like them. I am like Aguero and Messi,” Giovinco told Tuttosport.

“My aims with Juve are to show my true worth. It will be hard to repeat the achievements last term but we have a team who can aim high.

“I had the choice to go elsewhere but I decided to come back to Juve because it has always been my dream to play for them and I am going to use my strengths in order to stay.”

Giovinco spent last season on loan at Empoli where his superb performances attracted the attention of several top sides.

Palermo tried to snap him up but the Old Lady started swinging her hand bag and the Rosanero backed down.

The Bianconeri will now be looking forward to a successful campaign both on the continent and domestically as Giovino tries to prove that he can be the heir to Pavel Nedved’s throne.

Salvatore Landolina
Back to top Go down
shiko!

shiko!

Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:20 pm

hahaha
i think giovinco is a good player and potential star but he still has to make alot to begin 2 comparing his self with lio messi
what is the cv of giovinco?/
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:21 pm

he is great from the little bit i watched of him, gonna watch him more thi season

i think he can be as good as them
Back to top Go down
shiko!

shiko!

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:28 pm

shinnawy ur right but the point iam talking in that he cant say this until he show his abilties and work
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:05 pm

well the kid is ambitious n i think it's good 2 see him compare himself to Messi n Aguero cause if he does then it means he believes he can be as good as them n this will help him achieve more in his future.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:34 pm

HE IS A PRETTY GOOD PLAYER BUT AS SHIKO SAID ITS TO EARLY TO SAY THAT, HE FIRST NEEDS TO PROVE IT THIS YEAR WITH THE JUVE.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Joe

Joe

Number of posts : 47
Fav. Teams : Juventus
Fav. Players : Del Piero, Camoranesi, Nedved, Trezeguet, Buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:52 am

I watched and not because I am a Juve fan but I think he is just as good and in some areas even better. You just have to see him live to see what i mean. He just hasent proven himself yet internationally which he is gonna hopefully do in the champions league games.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 am

Joe wrote:
I watched and not because I am a Juve fan but I think he is just as good and in some areas even better. You just have to see him live to see what i mean. He just hasent proven himself yet internationally which he is gonna hopefully do in the champions league games.

yea , he had an impressive last season with Empoli n scored 6 goals in Serie A , he wont be pushed quickly as a starter 4 Juve not b4 next season when Nedved retire.
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:09 am

Well Giovinico certainly has the potential !! few years from now i can see him as a regular for his club at least !
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 am

it was pretty wise from Juve 2 send him on loan to Empoli where he had a great season but was it the ryt time 2 take him back or should he stayed there for 1 more season cause as i said i cant see him have his chances b4 Nedved retires n this is Pavel's last season.
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:37 am

actually he is very ambitious and has whined over this move for years, he never wanted to be loaned out so he's relishing the bench role.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 am

Romanista wrote:
actually he is very ambitious and has whined over this move for years, he never wanted to be loaned out so he's relishing the bench role.

but that wont be very useful for him , or else he gets lucky n do the same as Balotelli did last season
Back to top Go down
Totti_the_king

Totti_the_king

Number of posts : 55
Fav. Teams : ROMA then Barca
Fav. Players : lOOk at my name
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:08 am

very early , he still has to prove himself on the big stage in the Serie A atleast .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco   I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am As Good As Messi And Aguero - Giovinco
Page 1 of 1