Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MESSI:ronie was always fantastic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-22

MESSI:ronie was always fantastic Empty
PostSubject: MESSI:ronie was always fantastic   MESSI:ronie was always fantastic EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 am

In an interview with regard to the location of "FIFA," the Argentine Star "Leo Messi" on his country's chances of winning the gold medal, which separate them from winning by only a few hours he will play the final match tomorrow, after less than "9 hours" against "Nigeria."

"Messi" talked first about the Olympic experience, said: "It was exactly as I expected, wonderful and very distinct, we have gained experience in a variety of wonderful things I will remember for the rest of my life, Such experiences occur once in your life and it is essential to the enjoyment of all moments."
And the final, he said: "It is true that we are positive conditions, but certainly one that has a preference immune to win the gold medal, it is possible that nothing happens, and if this led us to believe in our imagination will not face any problem later, and it is very important in the thinking of play and focus It only general thinking on it, and certainly will be a special event to win gold and distinctive me many years I said that my dream is to win the gold medal. "

When the round came to talk about the game "Brazil" recently said: "We have played against them in several games did not end properly and hopefully, we were defeated and we hope the last occasion in the best conditions for doing so, but we did not imagine never be defeated on that way ".

With regard to citizenship "Agüero" hero last game: "It was very pleasing to his registration, it was required to do so because someone inevitably began to inquire about his absence from scoring and say things incorrect, but fortunately he scored Shut up and tongues."

If he meets fellow former "Ronaldinho", he said: "I talked with him after the end of the match, exchanging greetings and wished him success in his new, it will work again with another team, so I wished to achieve better, it is worth it has always been fantastic in my view And has helped me greatly when he was in the Parsi. "
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: MESSI:ronie was always fantastic   MESSI:ronie was always fantastic EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:19 am

Ronie is past his prime n this is the negative thing about Brazilians
they have the skills but not the mentality they self destruct and Ronie is just another one to the long list that includes Ronaldo , Adriano , Romario and others.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon

PostSubject: Re: MESSI:ronie was always fantastic   MESSI:ronie was always fantastic EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:49 pm

yea.....definetly because they came from very poor places and in no time they become millionaires so the mone make them crazy they want to do verything they cant do all their life-time bec of money problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESSI:ronie was always fantastic   MESSI:ronie was always fantastic Empty

Back to top Go down

MESSI:ronie was always fantastic
Page 1 of 1