Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quaresma Signs for Inter Official

Go down 
+8
interista
EL LODDZ
The_Unforgiven
Romanista
mizo madrid
DV7
Shinnawy
Mahdiano
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Quaresma Signs for Inter Official Empty
PostSubject: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:50 am

Quaresma Signs for Inter Official 10308gi2

This has been even longer than Ronaldo to Madrid rumors
Quaresma has been linked with a move 2 Inter even b4 the Euros started and the negotiations are still going untill now with a week left on the transfer market.
Porto r asking for a very high transfer fee n that is what keeping the deal on hold cause Quaresma already showed his desire to wear the Nerrazzurri colours.

Mourinho maybe a key in this transfer cause he shares same agent as Quaresma and same nationality as well and Ricky said that he wanna work under Mou's supervisin.

Definatly everything will be clear this week cause the market will close in August the 31st and Quaresma wants a move outside Porto n Porto knows it but wanna keep it 2 the last seconds 2 get the best deal they can have for Quaresma and Liverpool enterin the race in the last days will definatly raise the price after Inter actually cut it off b4

I hope Quaresma can sign 4 Inter cause he will adapt perfectly in the 4-3-3 Mourinho's formation and he has the qualities of the winger we needs and he will be the perfect replacement for Luis Figo who is havin his last year at Inter.

Last edited by Mahdiano on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:57 am

i have a feeling that he will not be moving this summer, inter must finish this deal quickly and pay the couple more millions porto want cause he is gonna be a great addition.

i dont think moratti has a problem in a paying a couple more millions
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 am

shinnawy wrote:
i have a feeling that he will not be moving this summer, inter must finish this deal quickly and pay the couple more millions porto want cause he is gonna be a great addition.

i dont think moratti has a problem in a paying a couple more millions

of course Moratti has no problem with money but as a president who doesnt have a good vision in football considerin Moratti just a football fan as any other president , he doesnt think Quaresma is worth more than the 20 millions he's offerin and i'm sure he will find a way to finalize the deal and he wont pay the moeny Porto wants.

IMO also the liverpool story is just a Porto made story to force Inter 2 pay more , if u want him u have 2 pay or we will sell him 2 Liverpool , these r the transfer markey mind games just like how Inter responded sayin that if Porto doesnt sell Quaresma fast we will be ready 2 sign an alternative which is Thiago Neves or the Benfica player Di Mario i think and this is just a trick to force Porto 2 sell him and even cheaper.

so let's just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:06 am

Liverpool Join Inter In Quaresma Race

Liverpool have joined Inter in the race to sign Porto winger Ricardo Quaresma, according to the Corriere dello Sport.

The Italian club have been in negotiations to sign the skilful wideman all summer, and it was even, wrongly, reported last month that the transfer had been completed.

However, over the past few weeks talk about a transfer had died down, with Inter unprepared to pay the reported €40m that Porto were demanding.

Earlier this week it was reported in the Italian press that the transfer could be back on after Porto dropped their demands by almost half, and Inter upped their own offer from €17m to €20m.

However, the Corriere dello Sport today claims that the Italian champions now face competition from Premiership giants Liverpool, who have entered the race for Quaresma late in the day.

Reds manager Rafa Benitez wants to make one exciting signing before the end of the transfer window on August 31, and he has now almost given up on primary target Gareth Barry. Instead he will now move for Quaresma, a player he admires greatly, and has been linked with in the past.

Quaresma is desperate to leave Porto, and last week was left out of the squad for the Supercup match against Sporting Lisbon, despite not being injured.

The 25-year-old has won 23 caps for Portugal, and was part of his country’s Euro 2008 squad.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=829539
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:25 am

That latest news on the Quaresma case.
The player wasn't called up for Porto's 1st match in the super liga and this may be a good reason enough 2 ensure that the player is definatly leaving soon.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:22 am

I think Inter might face a challenge from Real Madrid if Robben fails to shine tomorrow night vs the mighty Valencia Very Happy

Robinho will not start and the upcoming game will be a preview of the Robinho-less Madrid.

If they fail to perform properly the fans will call for a signing, and where better to spend those 30-40 million euros than on Quaresma, the Portuguese Winger.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:30 am

DV7 wrote:
I think Inter might face a challenge from Real Madrid if Robben fails to shine tomorrow night vs the mighty Valencia Very Happy

Robinho will not start and the upcoming game will be a preview of the Robinho-less Madrid.

If they fail to perform properly the fans will call for a signing, and where better to spend those 30-40 million euros than on Quaresma, the Portuguese Winger.

believe me Madrid are definatly out of this one , Ronaldo is arrivin next season so why sign Quaresma , if Madrid r 2 make a signing it's gonna be a striker either Drogba or Huntelaar.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Mou requests Quaresma

Sunday 24 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new meeting is set up for Ricardo Quaresma, as Inter confirm Jose Mourinho requested the Porto player.

“He did ask directors Marco Branca and Lele Oriali for him, yes,” confessed President Massimo Moratti.

“The lad would certainly be useful for our style of play, but Mourinho knows full well that we cannot sign Quaresma until we sell someone else.”

It is still on the cards, as David Suazo and Hernan Crespo are looking for moves elsewhere, while Adriano is also said to be considering an exit.

There is only a week left in the transfer market and the Corriere dello Sport claims today that Inter have set up a meeting with Porto for the next few days.

These reports were fuelled by the news that Quaresma was left out of the squad for the Portuguese Super Cup and their seasonal debut against Belenenses.

“Besides, we have never put too much pressure on Porto and there is a problem of price that has to be considered, too,” added Moratti.

“Mourinho knows that right now the priority is to reduce the size of the squad so he can work on the field the way he wants to.”

The latest rumours coming out of Portugal suggest the time situation has prompted Porto to reconsider their financial demands for Quaresma.

The wide attacker had been valued at up to £25m, but the price-tag may well have been lowered to £13m plus the loan of Portuguese 20-year-old Pele.
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika

PostSubject: Quaresma Is Nothing Special - Moratti   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 pm

The Portuguese international has hotly been tipped to join the Italian Champions with the rumour going into overdrive.

Jose Mourinho wouldn’t mind bringing the Porto man in but his boss has other ideas.

“Quaresma? You always ask me these transfer questions but to be honest I don’t find that player exciting,” Moratti told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

“We have better players in our team who are doing so well.”

The chief then had some words on Inter’s Supercoppa Italiana win over Roma on Sunday night.

“We had a great first half and in the end we managed to beat Roma who are a super strong side,” continued the chief.

“There was plenty of emotions around and it was one of the best games I have seen.

“The play was excellent and I am delighted with the way we performed against tough opposition.

“Mourinho did a great thing by dedicating the win to Roberto Mancini.”

The Nerazzurri have been outstanding during pre-season, lifting four different pieces of silverware already.

However, their attentions will now focus to the new campaign where they will be hoping to challenge for the treble.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Mou wants Quaresma

Monday 25 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following the Italian Super Cup victory Jose Mourinho has expressed his desire to have flamboyant winger Ricardo Quaresma with him in Milan.

The Nerazzurri are already negotiating the transfer with Porto, but according to some Italian reports the Portuguese giants won’t settle for less than £30m.

“For the balance of the team it would be useful to have a winger, also considering that we could often play with three men up front,” insisted Mourinho.

The Italian Champions looked in good shape last night against Roma and the former Chelsea manager was delighted to lift the first trophy of the season.

“With Chelsea I lost one Champions League semi-final against Liverpool and a Charity Shield against Manchester United, always on penalties.

“Furthermore ‘my Chelsea’, even if another Coach was sitting on its bench, was defeated in Moscow. Now I can finally celebrate,” added the Special One.

Meanwhile, Andriy Shevchenko has landed in Milan and Mourinho had a few words for his former player.

“The important thing is that he is happy…and I am happy for him. At Chelsea he wasn’t happy for two seasons with three different Coaches.

“A player like him who comes back home has great motivation. I cannot say I wish him all the best because Milan are my rivals, but let’s say I would like him to be top-scorer in the UEFA Cup.”
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Quaresma To Inter In 48 Hours

Ricardo Quaresma will finally become an Inter player within the next 48 hours, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

Quaresma’s prospected move to the Nerazzurri has become one of the transfer soap operas of the summer in Italy, ranking alongside Amauri and Ronaldinho's transfers to Juventus and Milan respectively.

Inter have been chasing the 24-year-old for what now seems like an eternity, as Jose Mourinho hopes to end his summer activity by bringing in a suitable winger for his 4-3-3 formation.

The main problem in closing the deal has been the failure to find a compromise over a transfer fee. However, the Gazzetta today claims that this issue is close to being resolved, and that Quaresma will become an Inter player within the next 48 hours.

Porto are demanding €30m for the wideman, but Inter are only prepared to pay €20m. Thus the Gazzetta says that the Italian champions will take Quaresma on a one-year loan, with the option of making the move permanent next summer for €25m.

Strangely though, Inter president Massimo Moratti did not seem too enthusiastic about Quaresma when asked yesterday about his possible signing.

“Quaresma? You always ask me these transfer questions but, to be honest, I don’t find that player exciting,” Moratti told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

“We have better players in our team who are doing so well.”
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 pm

finally this headache is goin to stop
now i can consider Quaresma an Inter player and i'd like to be the 1st to welcome Quaresma at Inter.
I've been waitin so much long for ur arrival Ricky.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Inter 'complete Quaresma deal'

Friday 29 August, 2008

Porto ace Ricardo Quaresma will sign for Inter this afternoon after a decisive meeting between the clubs last night, Italian Press reports insist.

The Portuguese international has been a target for the Nerazzurri since the start of the summer.

Beneamata boss Jose Mourinho has made it clear that he would like to work with his compatriot and Quaresma has welcomed talk of a transfer.

However, the vast price tag on Quaresma's head has consistently prevented negotiations progressing over the last two months.

But according to La Gazzetta dello Sport the two clubs shook hands on a deal last night when they met in Monaco after the Champions League draw.

Quaresma is allegedly in line to sign a four-year contract with a starting salary of £2.2m per year, which will increase annually.

The exact fee is as yet unknown and it is believed that Inter youngster Pelè will be heading in the other direction on loan.

Reports insist that the departure of David Suazo to Benfica, who will pay 100 per cent of his wages, has freed up the capital to pay Quaresma.

Meanwhile, Alvaro Recoba, whose contract at Inter expired this summer, is set to sign for Monaco after his agent Paco Casal agreed a transfer last night
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:00 pm

Quaresma To Inter Tonight?

Riccardo Quaresma is on the verge of joining Inter. Porto sporting director Fernando Gomes as well as the player’s agent, Jorge Mendes, are in Milan talking with the Nerazzurri, according to Tuttomercatoweb.

The transfer saga has been running all summer, with the Portuguese club reluctant to accept anything less than €27m for the midfielder.

Quaresma doesn’t seem like a part of the Dragoes plans any longer and he is finally on his way.

Tuttomercatoweb claims officials from Porto are currently negotiating with Inter chiefs in Milan as they attempt to bring the drama surrounding Quaresma’s future to an end.

Pele is going to be inserted into the deal and the Nerazzurri are likely to offer Porto between €18m and €20m.

It is believed the deal will be completed and made official later tonight with an announcement from both clubs expected.

Jose Mourinho is a big fan of the midfielder and, after having lost out when it came to Frank Lampard, the ‘Special One’ will not be looking to let Quaresma slip through on this occasion.

The midfield is strong, powerful, quick and he will fit in well the Nerazzurri’s three-man attacking midfield.
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:18 am

nothing official yet.

Mancini on one side, Quaresma on the other !!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:20 am

Romanista wrote:
nothing official yet.

Mancini on one side, Quaresma on the other !!

i can see what i mean by creativity with these 2 on the wings n Ibra in the middle Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Quaresma books Inter spot

Saturday 30 August, 2008

It is reported Ricardo Quaresma will fly in to complete his £14.5m move to Inter later this evening.

The Porto winger has been publicly named by Jose Mourinho as his last major transfer target of the summer.

He hinted in yesterday’s Press conference that the deal – which includes Portuguese trequartista Pelè – was practically done.

“I don't want to tell any lies,” he said. “At the moment Quaresma is a Porto player and Pelè is ours.

“But I won't be selecting Pelè against Sampdoria because it could be that he is transferred today or tomorrow. However, there is no agreement at the moment.”

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, a hotel suite has already been booked for Quaresma’s arrival on Sunday.

Talks continued late into Friday night, as question marks remained over two sticking points. Firstly, Porto wanted the £14.5m spread out over 24 months rather than Inter’s proposed four years.

Secondly, Pelè is now being offered in a permanent move instead of the original co-ownership deal.

These are small details and should be filed down in the next few hours, so much so that Inter are organising Quaresma’s presentation to the Press.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Whoa!

Big signing, for a good price as well...
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:45 pm

DV7 wrote:
Whoa!

Big signing, for a good price as well...

yup i never imagined that the price could be dropped that much , but now they will get Pele's full contract not just on loan Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Quaresma not coming.   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:56 pm

The Nerazzurri have been following the Porto midfielder all summer but they have not managed to win the tug of war regarding his asking price.

Reports in Italy claimed that the unwanted midfielder was on the verge of joining the Italian champions. However, it doesn’t seem as if Moratti wants to dig deep enough into his pockets in order to get the move wrapped up.

“Quaresma? No, I don’t think he will arrive,” Moratti told Sky Sport Italia.

The chief then tried to deflect attentions to Inter’s game against Sampdoria and he moaned about having tough fixtures early on but he is confident of the team's abilities.

“Every year it’s always the same. We always get tough fixtures at the start but we have to try and do well to over come this,” continued the Oil Tycoon.

“I have good impressions from [Jose] Mourinho’s play and from the atmosphere within the team.”

The Nerazzurri will be hoping to carry their good form right the way through the season as they begin the defence of their Scudetto crown.

Salvatore Landolina

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=841740
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:02 am

we've been goin through this all summer , one day he signed next day he aint comin but now it's just less than 48 hours b4 we get the final answer so i'll prefare 2 wait n see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 pm

here we go again

Mourinho Holds Out Quaresma Hopes?

In spite of president Massimo Moratti's comments last night, Ricardo Quaresma seems poised to land in Milan to put pen to paper to his new contract. Coach José Mourinho hopes so...

After last night's draw with Sampdoria at Marassi, Moratti told reporters that Inter's transfer campaign was over and that José Mourinho will have to make do without the services of the talented winger.

On the other hand the Special One admitted that Quaresma would bring to the squad some qualities that they are currently lacking and he hoped a deal could still be brokered.

"However, I'm happy with with the players at my disposal and it won't be the end of the world if Ricardo stays at Porto," he told Mediaset.

In fact Moratti's words seem to be just part of a clever plan to induce Porto to considerably reduce their economic demands.

The Portuguese media are indeed confident that Ricardo could land in Milan today, undergo the customary medical and then be unveiled tomorrow at the Nerazzurri's headquarters.

Inter are allegedly willing to include midfielder Pelé in the deal to sweeten the deal and finally get their hands on the Portugal international.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:23 pm

just like this last report says i think what Moratti said yesterday was supposed 2 be a trick 2 stop the media from talkin about Quaresma move untill it becomes official or maybe cause he wants 2 show Porto he can give up on Quaresma so they can agree 2 a reduced fee.
anyway if Quaresma doesnt land in Milano 2day it will mean that he aint joinin Inter cause transfer window closes 2morrow.
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 pm

HE WONT JOIN I AM SURE..
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:04 pm

EL LODDZ wrote:
HE WONT JOIN I AM SURE..

y r u so sure ??
do u know Jorge Mendez ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quaresma Signs for Inter Official   Quaresma Signs for Inter Official Empty

Back to top Go down

Quaresma Signs for Inter Official
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next