Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Official: Inter Sign Del Piero! Empty
PostSubject: Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!   Official: Inter Sign Del Piero! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:53 am

Horrified Juventus fans, this is no prank, Inter Milan really have officially signed Del Piero - however not the Bianconero legend and club symbol Alessandro - but Treviso youngster Jago Del Piero.

Having completed the signing of Portuguese winger Ricardo Quaresma in the early hours of the morning, Inter have now moved to snap up their second player on transfer deadline day.

Inter have purchased Treviso youngster Jago Del Piero, a player they were heavily linked with earlier in the summer. The 14-year-old Del Piero is a highly rated striker with both Brazilian and Italian nationality.

The Nerazzurri are hoping that he will improve and work his way into the Inter first team in the coming years, although all the talk is unsurprisingly on the link between the player and the Juventus club symbol Alessandro who shares the same surname.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!   Official: Inter Sign Del Piero! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:04 am

I would have never been happy if we managed to sign Alex Del Piero
anyway , i didnt see Jago play at all but from what i heared he is very promisin n even the fee that is paid 4 him shows that n the number of teams that were trackin him , so i hope we can see him do good 1st at the primavera n then one day become useful 4 the 1st team if he proved 2 deserve it.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Totti_the_king

Totti_the_king

Number of posts : 55
Fav. Teams : ROMA then Barca
Fav. Players : lOOk at my name
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!   Official: Inter Sign Del Piero! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:06 am

Amr nearly had a heart attack when he read that headline lol!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!   Official: Inter Sign Del Piero! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:06 am

Totti_the_king wrote:
Amr nearly had a heart attack when he read that headline lol!

yea after i read the article 4 the 1st time i was like how will Juventinos feel when they read this ?? will they believe that their symbol may join Inter ???

for me i was 100% sure that it wasnt talkin about Alex n i never ever imagined 2 see Alex in a black n blue tshirt just like how i can never imagine Zanetti wearin another tshirt than the Nerazzurri colours same goes for Totti with Roma n Maldini with Milan.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!   Official: Inter Sign Del Piero! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!
Page 1 of 1