Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exclusive : Quaresma arrives in Milano

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Exclusive : Quaresma arrives in Milano Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive : Quaresma arrives in Milano   Exclusive : Quaresma arrives in Milano EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:54 am

Great news for Inter fans 2day as Ricardo Quaresma finally completed his move from Porto to Inter Milan in the last day of the summer transfer market after a very long period of negotiations that extended into nearly 2 months or even more.

Now I bring u this video exclusive for Egyptian Football Network that shows Ricardo Quaresma's arrival in Linate's airport in Milano inorder 2 be revealed 2day Monday the 1st of september as an Inter player after undergoin the medical tests n signin the contracts.

Exclusive : Quaresma arrives in Milano 407101220227780ci7

Quaresma in Milano

Enjoy the video n really this stuff is really rare n u wont be able to find em easily any where else except for Egyptian Football Network and 2morrow i hope i'll be able 2 bring u the videos of Quaresma's presentation and press confrence.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net

Exclusive : Quaresma arrives in Milano
Page 1 of 1