Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jose Mourinho Official Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Jose Mourinho Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:43 am

This thread is dedicated for all news n press releases or comments made by or for the "SPECIAL ONE" Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho Official Thread 3298511219882390gr5
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 am

Mou clashes with Italian media

Saturday 30 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose Mourinho was irritable after Inter's 1-1 draw at Sampdoria and admits he'll have difficulty adjusting to the harsh Italian media.

“I have a group of players who worked very hard in the locker room and I cannot criticise them for their efforts. Perhaps I am not the right Coach for this Italian type of post-match analysis,” he told Sky Italia.

“I must point out Sampdoria totally changed their system in order to face us and that to me says a great deal.

“I would hate to read in the newspapers tomorrow that Inter were at fault for only getting a point, they should instead praise Sampdoria for achieving this result. However, I have been doing this job my whole life, so I'm ready for anything.”

The Nerazzurri had taken the lead through Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but Gennaro Delvecchio pounced on a defensive error to equalise.

“I knew it was going to be tough and we had to reshuffle because we had so many injuries, so Esteban Cambiasso was our last option in central defence,” explained Mourinho.

“I agree we were shaky at the back, but without Chivu, Samuel, Rivas, Cordoba and Burdisso, I had no other choice.

“All I can say after this game is that in my opinion a point each is the logical ending to this game. We did better in the first half, but lost control of the ball after the break and there were many dangerous situations on the counter-attack.

“Either team could've won it and so the draw is the right result. Serie A is a marathon, not a sprint, so there is no need to panic when we get one point in the opener at a tough arena.

“I won't say I'm super happy, because obviously that's only when we win and play well, but I am satisfied with the result.”

Inter were comfortable in the first half at Marassi, but after the break were struggling to control Sampdoria's attacks.

“In the first half when our defence played basically in the centre circle, we kept constant pressure on Sampdoria. After the break Samp pushed further forward and we went too deep, so it was all much more difficult.”

This evening Inter President Massimo Moratti announced that it was “very unlikely” Ricardo Quaresma would be joining the club from Porto before the transfer window closes on Monday.

“I respect the President and the club. They know my opinion on Quaresma, but I respect them and my work does not change. I'll work with the team I have and it's a pleasure to train them.”
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm

José Mourinho attends UEFA Forum

Thursday, 04 September 2008 19:47:15

NYON (SWITZERLAND) - After Thursday morning's training session at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti in Como province, José Mourinho made the short trip north to Nyon in Switzerland for the Elite Club Coaches Forum, an annual event organised by UEFA at which coaches from the top clubs in Europe share their experiences and discuss a range of issues.

Besides Mourinho, a host of coaches took part in the event presided over by UEFA's Giorgio Marchetti and Andy Roxburgh, including Advocaat of Zenit San Petersburg, Aguirre of Atletico Madrid, Bento of Sporting Lisbona, Blanc of Bordeaux, Ferreira of Porto, Gazzaev of CSKA Moscow, Gerets of Marseille, Gross of Basel, Jimenez of Sevilla, Lacatus of Steaua Bucarest, Pellegrini of Villarreal, Puel of Lyon, Ranieri of Juventus, Schaaff of Werder Bremen, Scolari of Chelsea, Spalletti of Roma, Strachan of Celtic, Wenger of Arsenal, France Football Federation technical director Houllier, and special guest Paulo Sousa.

Mourinho will not take part in Friday's events in Nyon owing to Inter's friendly against Locarno. Sir Alex Ferguson, manager of European champions Manchester United, will take his place.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Mourinho's TV Fury lol!

Jose Mourinho is well known for spotting mistakes on the pitch and he has now proven his knack for fishing out errors even on his utility bills at home...

The special one recently had pay per view television installed at his home in Como by TV Cabo, a Portuguese broadcaster.

The installation of a satellite dish and two decoders went well and the coach was all smiles but that changed when his first bill dropped through his letter box.

Mourinho’s TV deal wasn’t so special as the former Chelsea man noticed he was invoiced with an €18.600 statement.

The coach grabbed the phone and called up the company and it turned out that the problem was an error with the conversion rate from Swiss Francs to Euros.

The right amount was €6.400 but Mourinho was still furious with the company for making the mistake and he showed no signs of backing down.

The Nerazzurri man used his tactics to turn the result in his favour as he managed to blag a €700 discount for the troubles he went through. He then received a bill for €5,648.

Mourinho was adamant on getting his reduction but the sum he had to pay must have seemed like loose change considering he earns around €9m per season at San Siro according to reports.
Back to top Go down
ahmed abdelrahman

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:42 pm

mourinho has great strong characteristics appear in his controlling and managing the match , the important character he doesnot give up . even , he makes alot of problems with the media , this is one of the things that most of great coaches have . and what happened in this article is an evidence
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Adriano: Mou talked me round

Thursday 11 September, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter hitman Adriano reveals his problems with Roberto Mancini and how Jose Mourinho convinced him to turn his career around.

“It is very important that Mourinho is at the club, as everyone knows I did not have a good rapport with Mancini,” he told Sky Italia television.

“Mourinho has always had a great deal of faith in me. When Brazil played Argentina he came to see me and we talked.

“This charged me up, because when a Coach has confidence in you, it gives you more courage to do things. That is crucial for a player.”

The former Chelsea Coach is known as a great motivator and Adriano explains exactly how he was convinced to come back to Inter.

“He has always told me he wants me at the club and that made me even more eager to come back and prove myself,” continued l’Imperatore.

“Mourinho has this incredible personality because he says things right to your face. ‘I like you, I know you have enormous potential and I respect you, but I am not an idiot,’ is what Mourinho said to me.

“‘I am not an idiot, I’m not here to train children and want you to give 100 per cent every day in training. You’ve got to work to earn your place because I have put my faith in you.’”

Adriano is hoping to make his first Serie A appearance of the season against Catania on Saturday evening, as he missed the 1-1 opener at Sampdoria due to injury.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:20 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
The former Chelsea Coach is known as a great motivator and Adriano explains exactly how he was convinced to come back to Inter.

This one is 4 u Loddz Wink
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:41 pm

the player has to say that he is just sucking up to him.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:01 pm

EL LODDZ wrote:
the player has to say that he is just sucking up to him.

keep bringin up silly excuses that u know urself r way far from bein any true
if he is just suckin up 2 him why didnt he used 2 do the same with Roberto Mancini then ???

If Mourinho aint a great motivator or let me say the best then who is ???
sorry but this is out of discussion or arguement , Mou is the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jose Mourinho Official Thread   Jose Mourinho Official Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho Official Thread
Page 1 of 1