Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread   Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:03 am

Anything related to Tottenham hotspurs should be posted in this thread
News , discussions or match reports
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread   Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:07 am

Not only me but many EPL fans and football fans in general expected a big season for Tottenham after the very successful transfer market they had and with a very coach like Juan De Ramos but things aint havin the best of start.
2 losses in their first 2 EPL games against Boro n Sunderland is considered a very big surprise.
next game is goin 2 be a very tough one against Blues Chelsea who r havin a great start of the season with Big Phil , so if Tottenham are to prove a point that they will be somethin 2 talk about this season then they must get somethin out of the Chelsea match in an early london derby.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
puddsy

puddsy

Number of posts : 95
Fav. Teams : Arsenal
Fav. Players : Samir Nasri

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread   Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 am

shit club, they come 11th, only got into europe because they won the tin cup and there thinking there going to come 4th, get a fucking grip it aint happening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pavlyuchenko close to Tottenham move   Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 am

Roman Pavlyuchenko is close to completing a £12m transfer to Tottenham Hotspur.

The Spartak Moscow striker was pulled out of his club's squad to face Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League qualifying round tonight as he prepared to put the finishing touches on his move to White Hart Lane.

"I can confirm I'm joining [Tottenham]," he said. "Right now I'm getting my visa and as soon as it is ready I will fly to England to sign a contract. I won't play in Kiev. Everything has happened very quickly so I couldn't even say goodbye to my team-mates."

Earlier the Russian striker been quoted in the russian media as saying that he would not join Tottenham.

"I could not decide if I wanted to go to England at first - first yes, then no," he said. "The only thing that stopped me from leaving was my family. But now all doubts are behind me and I decided to sign a contract with Tottenham and the formalities are practically settled."

Pavlyuchenko came to wider prominence after impressing during Euro 2008, scoring three times as Russia reached the semi-finals.

"There is a concrete sum which Tottenham proposed and we have agreed the amount," said Spartak's general manager, Valery Karpin. "If Roman will agree a contract then we are ready to let him go.

Pavlyuchenko may not be the last arrival at White Hart Lane before the August 31 transfer deadline as Spurs look to bolster their attacking options. Darren Bent was the only striker in the squad for Saturday's 2-1 defeat by Sunderland, and Dimitar Berbatov has been linked with a move to Manchester United.

Roy Keane returns to the City Ground as his Sunderland side take on Nottingham Forest in the Carling Cup tonight, live on Sky Sports 2 at 19:45.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread   Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Tottenham Hotspurs Official Thread
Page 1 of 1