Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mourinho Insults The Premier League

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Mourinho Insults The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Mourinho Insults The Premier League   Mourinho Insults The Premier League EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has hit back at the recent attack on Serie A by the English media and he has scoffed at the Premier League.

The coach spent three years at the helm of Chelsea where he won a number of trophies including back to back league titles.

The ‘Special One’ was always making the headlines in England and he is likely to do the same now as he laughs at the Premier League.

Mourinho has jumped to Italy’s defence after Calcio was criticised this week by a number English papers.

“The English said that Serie A is retirement ground? Do you want to know what I think? I thought the Italians would give me an answer,” Mourinho told Il Giornale.

“However, if you want me to wave the Italian flag I will, I am with Italy on this one.

“It’s not difficult to respond to the English, all you have to do is watch a Premier League game with a little concentration and you’ll have the answer.”

Mourinho has already caused some controversy with the Italian media when he turned against everyone.

However it seems as if he is trying to make amends by defending Serie A.

The Nerazzurri clash with Sampdoria later this evening and the coach is hoping for three points as he aims to start Inter's Scudetto defence with a win.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Mourinho Insults The Premier League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mourinho Insults The Premier League   Mourinho Insults The Premier League EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:10 pm

aint this a good reason enough so that u ppl can believe that Serie A is better than EPL
even the special one Mourinho who had his prime in EPL started 2 attack it just after a couple of weeks in Serie A.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net

Mourinho Insults The Premier League
Page 1 of 1