Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid Empty
PostSubject: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 am

Al-Fahim has revealed that his Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG) company, who are set to take full control of City in the coming weeks, are serious about bringing the best players in the world to the City of Manchester Stadium.

Having already helped snap up Real Madrid star Robinho in a sensational deadline day deal on Monday, it was also revealed yesterday that ADUG were looking to make a £135m bid for Man Utd hero Cristiano Ronaldo.

Now the Daily Telegraph claims that ADUG have their eyes on Milan superstar Kaka too, and could launch a similar bid to bring the Brazilian to Eastlands next summer.

Kaka has been constantly linked with a move to Chelsea over the summer, and has been tipped to join them next year.

However, Man City may look to repeat their Robinho heroics, and once again outbid their rivals for the Brazilian, who may be attracted to a move by the presence in Manchester of national team colleagues Robinho, Elano and Jo.
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:06 am

man city will make a very good team by next year that can go for the title race..
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:09 am

i'm sure Man city will create a strong squad n add big names n great players but not that far
Kaka wont agree to make such a move especially if he has another option 2 move to Chelsea , maybe yes Milan can agree because of the high fee Man City will offer but i dont think when it comes to Personal terms that Kaka will agree.

Man city must follow more realistic targets.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:11 am

yes i agree with you mahdy but if they get more stars kakacan come with them or he can follow them in the year after as after they reach cl at least..
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:12 am

mizo madrid wrote:
yes i agree with you mahdy but if they get more stars kakacan come with them or he can follow them in the year after as after they reach cl at least..

well Kaka already missed on CL this year because of Milan so can Man city make it 2 the CL for next season maybe a move can be on papers
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:15 am

yea but missing it with milan not like missing it with man city and i think it is hard for man city to reach cl this year then perhaps he can move not this summer but the one after it..
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:17 am

mizo madrid wrote:
yea but missing it with milan not like missing it with man city and i think it is hard for man city to reach cl this year then perhaps he can move not this summer but the one after it..

if Chelsea make a good offer for Milan then Kaka will be on his way to the Blues next year
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 am

yea but i think it will never be better than man city once...
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:42 am

mizo madrid wrote:
yea but i think it will never be better than man city once...

of course cause Chelsea know they have other advantages in this one than cash
while Man city are tryin 2 hide their weaknesses in such deals by throwin more cash in an attempt that the player may accept.
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:45 am

yea but if kaka stayed in milano for another summer man city can build a strong team then he comes to be the star they can make these deal..
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:48 am

mizo madrid wrote:
yea but if kaka stayed in milano for another summer man city can build a strong team then he comes to be the star they can make these deal..

i doubt Kaka will stay for another year in Milano
unless they win somethin this year , not coppa italia of course i mean the scudetto
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 am

perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:43 am

i think kaka wouldnt say no to man city if milan dsnt qualify to the CL
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 am

KAKA insists he WOULD join Manchester City - if they break into the top four.

The FIFA World Player of the Year is on moneybags City's January wish list.

But the Brazilian ace wants Mark Hughes's side to qualify for the Champions League before he considers leaving AC Milan.

Kaka's representative Diogo Kotscho said: "Kaka would prefer a club like Chelsea, Real Madrid or Milan but we never know.

"This season Manchester City do not have a team to win the Champions League.

"Maybe next season they can get into that competition - they have the prospects to be good enough.

"What they need to have is a big project to win the Premier League and the Champions League.

"It's not just about Kaka, they will only get the very best players if they attain this level.

"It was the same with Chelsea a few years ago - they had to prove themselves too.

"I think Manchester City are headed in the right direction, but they have big work to do.

"It's no easy thing to reach the same level as the biggest clubs in the world.

"And it's not just about money - you have to spend it properly and build a great team.

"In two or three years they can be there if they do the right things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid   Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid Empty

Back to top Go down

Manchester City Line Up Mega-Kaka Bid
Page 1 of 1