Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaka not included in Sheva deal

Go down 
+2
bayern22
Zein
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaka not included in Sheva deal Empty
PostSubject: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:01 am

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has insisted there is no agreement with Chelsea for the West London club to sign Kaka in the future.

Ukraine striker Andriy Shevchenko completed his return to Milan on Monday after two disappointing seasons at Stamford Bridge.

Details of Shevchenko's switch to the Rossoneri have yet to be disclosed, and the uncertainty has led to suggestions that Chelsea have an option to bring reported target Kaka to the club.

Milan, though, have rejected the rumours, stating that the Brazilian playmaker was not mentioned during the discussions over Shevchenko's transfer.

"With Shevchenko we never, never talked about Kaka so fans should stay calm," Galliani told reporters.

"We have said it again and again in the last two years (that he will not leave.)"
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:09 am

Yeah Kaka not included in Sheva deal plus I don't think Kaka have the intention to join Chelsea now. He will only leave if Milan failed to achieve something this season.
Back to top Go down
bayern22

bayern22

Number of posts : 82
Fav. Teams : Bayern , Ahly
Fav. Players : Kahn , Ballack , C.Ronaldo , Puyol , Terry

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:12 am

lol nd thats what will happen
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 am

No this season will be different at least It will be better than the last season.I think now we have a squad that can compete on winning the Scudetto.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:37 am

Scudetto is still far Milan
Kaka aint leavin this season 4 sure but maybe next one i can say definatly he will
kaka aint a loser n he wont take losing any longer at Milan
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:03 am

Scudetto is not that far.I think Milan will have a good chance to win cuz we aren't playing in the CL & We will focus on winning the Scudetto.
Back to top Go down
bayern22

bayern22

Number of posts : 82
Fav. Teams : Bayern , Ahly
Fav. Players : Kahn , Ballack , C.Ronaldo , Puyol , Terry

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:14 am

lol in your dreamzzzz you wont win more than the tim cup lol
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:37 am

its to early to say, it doesnt always depend on season performances, imo Chelsea chose to give Sheva back to Milan to strengthen relations between the teams, to have an edge over other intrested teams. Like Real Madrid
Back to top Go down
ahmed abdelrahman

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:54 pm

FOR EVERY MILLANLO IN THIS FORUM A.C MILLAN THIS YEAR GOT GOOD AND STRONG PLAYERS , BUT THE PROBLEM IS THIS PURCHASES OF PLAYERS CAME VERY LATE , SHEVA BEFORE SERIA A WITH ONLY ONE WEEK , SENDROS ALSO ONE WEEK , RONALDINIO SIGNED THE CONTRACT THEN FLIED TO BEJING , THE ONLY ONE WHO I THINK TO DO WELL WITH THE GREAT ROSENERO IS FLAMINI . I THINK KAKA WILLNOT LEAVE SANSIRO FOR HIS ALL LIFE , EXEPT IF MILLAN DOESNOT WWANT HIM
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:30 pm

I dont want Kaka to leave for chelsea, and he wont anyway. He will hopefully be the captain after ambrosini and gattuso.

I love how people make the solemn declaration that we wont get the scudetto, and its in our dreams and all that, and dont take the time to say why. You know, their word is law.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:26 am

look i aint puttin Milan out of the scudetto race or somethin , Milan is a big team and definatly will have a better shot at the scudetto with no CL for them this season , they made some good additions 2 the team n strengthened their squad 2 get ready 4 the new season with their scudetto as the main target.

Ok now u tell me what r ur reasons for puutin Milan as favourites for the Scudetto ???
what kind of a pre season u guys had ??

yes u made some new additions but they aint the names to bring the scudetto in such a season that the competition will be as high as it was never 4 seasons

The Likes of Ronaldinho , Shevchenko and Zambrotta they r all coming from terrible seasons which they rarely played especially Dinho n Sheva n they r big names of course but way off their form n they r considered a gamble.

n when u say u wanna strenthen ur defence cause of Nesta's injuries n Maldini gettin old n bein a injury prone , do i go get Senderos 4 a 1st choice defender ???

Look at Inter , Juventus , Roma n Fiorentina ur still behind these teams when it comes for the preparations n the only advantage u have over these ppl is that they play CL n u dont so u will concentrate more on Scudetto but i still cant see Milan finish 1st.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Quote :
The Likes of Ronaldinho , Shevchenko and Zambrotta they r all coming from terrible seasons which they rarely played especially Dinho n Sheva n they r big names of course but way off their form n they r considered a gamble.

Every player is a gamble. Even if he had an amazing season before moving ex: Sheva moving to chelsea. But there is something called an educated guess. Sheva did bad in EPL not because he got older, or because he's not talented, its because its a league he couldnt cope with, same with Zambrotta. Now if they returned to the same conditions as before, why can't they replicate their previous form? I know it wont be as good, but it'll still be great.

Dinho is a different story, and I was against him from the begininig. We need a proven goal scorer, not another trequartista. I would've preferred someone like Adebayor or Drogba to him, but.....

Quote :
n when u say u wanna strenthen ur defence cause of Nesta's injuries n Maldini gettin old n bein a injury prone , do i go get Senderos 4 a 1st choice defender ???

Hmm...Senderos is alot better than that shithead kaladze. Second, we didnt have many options, and senderos is just fine.

Quote :
Look at Inter , Juventus , Roma n Fiorentina ur still behind these teams when it comes for the preparations n the only advantage u have over these ppl is that they play CL n u dont so u will concentrate more on Scudetto but i still cant see Milan finish 1st.

Of course we're behind, half our players are injured, and the other half is with their National teams. Plus, we beat Inter in Trofeo Tim, and Thrashed Juve in Berlusconi cup. Roma didnt prepare shit, and i dont care abt fiorentina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaka not included in Sheva deal   Kaka not included in Sheva deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaka not included in Sheva deal
Page 1 of 1