Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title

Go down 
+4
mizo madrid
saftawy
EL LODDZ
Naggar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naggar

Naggar

Number of posts : 59
Fav. Teams : Manchester United
Fav. Players : Rooney
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title Empty
PostSubject: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Rafa: Expectations are unfair
by Ben Blackmore, 04 September 2008

Rafa Benitez believes nobody should expect Liverpool to win The Premier League in the current climate, because their nearest rivals are spending much more money.

Benitez was speaking after Manchester City became the nation’s richest football club, securing the imminent takeover by Abu Dhabi United Group.

While City and United were able to splash upwards of £30 million on Robinho and Dimitar Berbatov respectively, Liverpool had to keep to their means with the modest £8 million capture of Albert Riera.

United now have seven players signed for over £18 million, while Liverpool have only two, and it is for that reason that Benitez believes any title triumph would be more impressive than the efforts of the teams around them.

“We are here to win every trophy, but now we have United, Chelsea and City spending big, big money. Also this year, Aston Villa, and then you’ve got the quality of Arsenal," explained the Spaniard.

“Our supporters need to know that we are always doing our best, but it cannot be a case of ‘oh you’ve spent £20 million so you should win’.

“We spent £20 million on [Fernando] Torres last year and £20 million on Robbie Keane this year, and people are saying we have to win the title now.

“United has £20 million for Nani, £20 million for [Owen] Hargreaves, £18 million for [Michael] Carrick, £30 million for [Wayne] Rooney, £30 million for [Rio] Ferdinand, £20 million for Anderson, and some of these players can sit on the bench.
“People need to understand that it is not easy to win the title, so it is important to support the team and take the pressure away.”

Benitez has had to take a deep look at how to improve his side’s sum of parts this season, hence the signing of a left-side wideman in Riera.

“He's the kind of player all managers like and the supporters will be very happy,” Benitez added.

"He is good in the air, has a good delivery and a good left foot, he is also strong and he can be really good for us."

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/Ne...-expectations/
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:53 pm

NOW THAT IS SOME MEDIA BULLSHIT. HE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT BECAUSE HE IS NOT STUPID. THE FANS WOULD BUST HIS ASS IF HE EVER SAY THAT
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
saftawy

saftawy

Number of posts : 212
Fav. Teams : bayern munchin ismaily fc
Fav. Players : Micheal ballack
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:37 am

EL LODDZ wrote:
NOW THAT IS SOME MEDIA BULLSHIT. HE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT BECAUSE HE IS NOT STUPID. THE FANS WOULD BUST HIS ASS IF HE EVER SAY THAT
the article is really good and sensible i expect a midl'brough rise in the coming years to be like arsenal in football quality i don't think its an excuse any way i think liver reminds me alot of "zamalek" club plays football full of shit gr8 history gr8 fanbase but players lack manhood. i do agree with loldz though that rafa will never say that although bust his ass means he will work hard u can say kick his ass or somethin
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:40 am

EL LODDZ wrote:
no benitz is stupied and can say this i hate benitz and liverpool(wemshy yad men hna 3ashan ana et5n2t menk)
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:48 am

This shit is funny
i thought that i can only find these reports in Italian media only.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:39 am

mizo madrid wrote:
EL LODDZ wrote:
no benitz is stupied and can say this i hate benitz and liverpool(wemshy yad men hna 3ashan ana et5n2t menk)

stop being a baby you r so ignorant.
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:40 am

Benitez: More Money, More Pressure

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez believes the influx of foreign investment in the Premier League will see managers put under more pressure than ever before...
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:26 am

bentiz is a really bad manger btw. he sucks he looks clue less alot if it wasn't for the fans liverpool may have relgated Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Naggar

Naggar

Number of posts : 59
Fav. Teams : Manchester United
Fav. Players : Rooney

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Saftawy, if we're not talking about bayern I'd advise you to shut up...
El Loddz, with all do respect to Liverpool, Senata Sports are one of the most reliable media sources and do not make any rumors...
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:04 am

saftawy wrote:
bentiz is a really bad manger btw. he sucks he looks clue less alot if it wasn't for the fans liverpool may have relgated Razz:P

this is somethin of the most stupid stuff i read in the forums so far
If Benitez is a bad manager who is good then ???
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:52 am

benitez is a good manager but saying this is stupid.....
money doesnt have anything to do winning the title.
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:15 am

Naggar wrote:
Saftawy, if we're not talking about bayern I'd advise you to shut up...
El Loddz, with all do respect to Liverpool, Senata Sports are one of the most reliable media sources and do not make any rumors...

LOOK, I DONT CARE IF SENATA SPORTS WROTE THIS OR A SHITTY WEBSITE I WILL NEVER BELEIVE HE WOULD SAY SUCH A THING ITS NOT LIKE BENITEZ HE IS VERY WISE..
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:09 am

Not sure if he had said that or not. In my opinion he didn't cuz these words is said only from a hopeless manager and Benitez isn't that sort of manager.
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:29 am

benitez : has gr8 squad gr8 team but really shitty tactics he simply sucks
mahdinho ur sayin who is better than him
well in the epl alone hmm let me think
SOUTH GATE
ARSEN WENGER
LOUIZ PHILLIP SCOLARI
alex fag fergson
juan de ramos
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:09 am

and whoever deleted my " suck it to the bones " to naggar post don't agian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:53 pm

saftawy wrote:
benitez : has really shitty tactics he simply sucks
SOUTH GATE

benitez has really shitty tactics????? affraid, benitez is a great manager and his tactics are very high and one of the best.

southgate better than benitez lol!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:17 pm

saftawy wrote:
benitez : has gr8 squad gr8 team but really shitty tactics he simply sucks
SOUTH GATE
ARSEN WENGER

LOUIZ PHILLIP SCOLARI
alex fag fergson
juan de ramos

well if u say that Benitez aint a good manager n can mention that Southgate is better than him n youth academy manager Wenger then i dunno what 2 tell u.
i'm gonna let ppl judge u on that Saftawy n i'll save u some of mine humiliation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:39 am

Benitez when it comes to the market is awful, but on the pitch, he's very good when it comes to tactics. He's even better than Mourinho tactics wise, but lately motivation is his issue and he's been falling off pace, he's lost the plot.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 am

not cause he had luck over Mourinho means he is better than him DV7
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:56 am

tactically both of them are great, but mourinho is better in motivating and in the market.....
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:02 am

what proof do you have on mourinho is better than benitez when it comes to motivation ??!!

i think benitez is better in tactics and mourinho is better in the transfer market.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:11 am

EL LODDZ wrote:
what proof do you have on mourinho is better than benitez when it comes to motivation ??!!

i think benitez is better in tactics and mourinho is better in the transfer market.

i have the proof
Mourinho is a winner , Benitez isnt
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:19 am

loddz, look at mourinho in the game , his craziness pushes the players forward. he shouts runs and celebrates with them this is where motivation comes from
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:23 am

DO YOU REMEMBER THE FINAL BETSEEN MILAN AND LIVERPOOL, HOW COULD HAVE THEY COME BACK WITHOUT MOTIVATION IN THE LOCKERROOM ??!!

HE DOES OT HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO BE MOTIVATING.
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:27 am

loddz no way benitez is better in moivating than mourinho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title   Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title Empty

Back to top Go down

Benitez: United has spent more than us so we can't win title
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next