Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chelsea And United Chase Teen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Chelsea And United Chase Teen Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea And United Chase Teen   Chelsea And United Chase Teen EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:12 am

Chelsea and Manchester United look set to fight it out for the services of 16 year old Brondby defender Nicolai Boilesen.

The two sides have clashed before over the services of young players, most notably John Obi Mikel. Manchester United claimed to have signed Mikel from Lyn Oslo, however after much wrangling Chelsea finally unveiled the Nigerian as their player following an agreement made between all three clubs.

This time the target for both clubs is Danish defender Nicolai Boilesen who at just 16 has already attracted the attention of the top teams in the Premier League.

Speaking to Danish newspaper, Ekstra Bladet, the youngster admitted that he would be coming to England to train with the two clubs with a view to a career in English football in the future.

“Whether it is in Denmark or abroad, only time will tell,” admitted the teenager before adding, “For now, I am just coming to England to train with United and Chelsea.”

The teenager, who is highly rated in Denmark also hinted that Old Trafford might be his preferred destination. He said: “It will be fantastic to come to United because they are my favourite club.”

However, the Danish defender refused to move out a move to Chelsea either and simply seemed thrilled that he was the subject of both club’s attention. He concluded: "I am very proud that two such big clubs are watching me."
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea And United Chase Teen   Chelsea And United Chase Teen EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 am

i think it is agood move to look at a young defender after we sold pique to barca as now we have Evans only.
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea And United Chase Teen   Chelsea And United Chase Teen EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 am

they can buy me a very good and solid player and with few money...
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea And United Chase Teen   Chelsea And United Chase Teen EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:30 am

a7a 3ala mazen ya 3am er7amna ya3ny enta sa7y el sa3a 7:30 a.m 3alshan tekteb tafahat.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea And United Chase Teen   Chelsea And United Chase Teen EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:31 am

akeed ya3ny ana baktb ay klam w ba3deen da mesh tfha di 7a2ya ya gahl...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea And United Chase Teen   Chelsea And United Chase Teen Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelsea And United Chase Teen
Page 1 of 1