Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transfers Section

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:30 am

So far Juventus have done an ok job in the transfer market (though I believe the Poulsen signing was not one they needed, when in fact the defense is crying out for another leader alongside Chiellini).

In (includes players back from their loans):
- Manninger
- Chimenti (WTF)
- Mellberg
- Knežević
- De Ceglie
- Poulsen
- Marchisio
- Ekdal
- Giovinco

Juve have a stronger squad than last season, capable of lasting for a title challenge, but the defense is still weak and insecure (and it only gets worse since Chiellini is injured for a good 5 weeks).

I don't expect to see players leaving, unless it's a youngster who's on loan. Tiago has rejected an opportunity to rejuvenate his career at Everton, but he'd rather earn his money doing nothing (hopefully Ranieri gives him another chance, as he's a talented midfielder who could be useful to Juventus).

Now regarding the defensive issues, I hope the Juventus board has someone in mind... But knowing them they'd probably sign Boumsong once again lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Number of posts : 47
Fav. Teams : Juventus
Fav. Players : Del Piero, Camoranesi, Nedved, Trezeguet, Buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:04 pm

I agree with you. the new managment has completly failed in the transfer market. Instead of buying defenders they have opted to pay 23 million for a striker, when we already have an offence consisting of the two top scorers of serie A + iaquinta and Palladino.
Mellberg hasn't impressed yet and although Poulsen has done well, he is not that much better than Cristiano Zanetti.
I hope De Ceglie makes it into the first team though.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:28 pm

yes Juventus aint well covered in the defensive category yet
With another Andrade injury blow after he recovered from last season's injury
Chiellini is gonna be out 4 some time 2 with the injury he had in Milan's Berlusca game and he will miss some games
Legro is gettin older n he wont get any better and i dont think he n Mellberg will be able to handle the defence on their own
Knacevic i didnt saw him play that much n i aint sure if he's the player Juve needs.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
DV7

DV7

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Knežević got injured didn't he?

Juve is linked with Catania's Terlizzi, I'm not too sure it will take place. He's not at all what Juve needs, he's shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Secco already denied the rumours we were linked with any defenders and said legro and mellberg would be able to handle the defence.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:15 am

DV7 wrote:
Knežević got injured didn't he?

Juve is linked with Catania's Terlizzi, I'm not too sure it will take place. He's not at all what Juve needs, he's shit Very Happy

yes he got injured but not so serious i think
why shouldn't they get Stendardo on a permenant move , he was there on loan last 6 month and he will definatly be better than Terlizzi
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 am

Joe wrote:
Secco already denied the rumours we were linked with any defenders and said legro and mellberg would be able to handle the defence.

I see....

Quote :
why shouldn't they get Stendardo on a permenant move , he was there on loan last 6 month and he will definatly be better than Terlizzi

I'm not too sure but I think Lazio wanted a not so reasonable fee for Stendardo, I could be wrong.

Stendardo is good to have around, but he's not starting material, he's a backup... They already have backup material defenders.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:00 am

DV7 wrote:
I'm not too sure but I think Lazio wanted a not so reasonable fee for Stendardo, I could be wrong.

Stendardo is good to have around, but he's not starting material, he's a backup... They already have backup material defenders.

Juve can't afford buyin a classy defender now
maybe next summer this is why Stendardo is a good option 4 em now
Back to top Go down
toukhy

toukhy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:12 am

even though i admire juve, but i don't think they'll be that successful this season as they lack a quality defender like cannavaro before the calcipolli. But juventus have a lot of young talent like giovinco and they can build a great squad for the next few years
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:15 am

i agree with Toukhy , Juve lacks class in defence
but i dont think that will be the only problem
with Poulsen n Sissoko Juve's midfield will be extra defensive and i dont think good old Nedved can be the same he used 2 be b4 in his last season , Juve will definatly lack creativity in their midfield but i expect Sissoko-Poulsen partnership 2 be so solid 2 penetrate
Back to top Go down
toukhy

toukhy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:52 am

exactly mahdiano,
i forgot to mention the partnership of sissoko and poulsen which will also cause problems for juve as they both posses a very defensive mentality and neither of them has almost any attacking strengths. I don't know why crazy secco said no more signings, juve need two quality players to mount a serious challenge for the title. My recommendations are Stendardo as he's a cheap and easy option to purchase and i would have said Van der vaart if he hadn't left for madrid so maybe lucho gonzalez would be the best possible options as he's more sutiable that other players like diego of bremen as he can get back and defend and close down when needed. Gd luck to one of the greatest anyway
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 am

what's so strange Toukhy is that Juve r linked heavily with another DM
Stephen Appiah , former Juventino and Ghanian captain , they said he was said 2 be back in Torino with Juventus included in an exchange deal but Tiago broke that deal by refusin 2 move 2 Fenerbache.

Lucho Gonzalez is definatly the best option but i dont think they have money 4 such a big move n we know Porto's presidet is an asshole and wont let him go unless a big number is paid n u can see already how much Inter r sufferin with him 2 reach a deal for Quaresma.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Secco says we have enough attacking midfield quality in Giovinco, Camoranesi and Marchisio. I agree that they are all good but two of them are 20 years old...?
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:35 pm

Mahdy, Appiah is available on a free.

He was set to join if Tiago had gone on loan to a club of his level, Everton Very Happy

Appiah is more a CM than a DMC.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:52 am

yea i read that Appiah will be joinin soon on free
i know he is more CM but he aint a creative one , i'm sure u know what i mean
2day also said on goal.com that Monaco signed Alvaro Recoba and Tiago Mendez
is that true ??
did Juve sell Tiago 2 Monaco ??
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:11 am

Tiago will reject the move though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 am

DV7 wrote:
Tiago will reject the move though Very Happy

he should have moved 2 Everton rather than havin no role at Juventus
plus he is wanted out so he must have some pride n leave
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Tiago should've accepted the move to Spurs, the move to Everton, the move to Porto etc...

But he didn't cause he wants to drain Juve. (Will take back if he manages to get a 1st team spot next season Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Transfer window 2 close in 2 days n yet nothin new about Appiah's arrival
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 pm

He'll be on a free though, they can sign him anytime they want.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:32 am

DV7 wrote:
He'll be on a free though, they can sign him anytime they want.

i think 1st they'll need 2 free him a space n that should be Tiago's
but Tiago is refusin all offers he gets.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:49 am

He refused Monaco's offer as well right?
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:26 am

DV7 wrote:
He refused Monaco's offer as well right?

yes , he turned down offers from Everton , Fenerbache n Monaco
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote :
Giovinco Linked With Arsenal Again
Juventus are close to extending Sebastian Giovinco’s contract, according to his agent, but Arsenal are standing by and ready to swoop if things don't go to plan for the Old Lady, according to reports in Italy

The Bianconeri are trying hard to renew the player's deal in order to fend off interest from other clubs in future.

Giovinco’s agent Claudio Pasqualin admits that an agreement is close, but problems remain surrounding the financial aspects of the fresh contract.

“There are good intentions from both parties but the figures still need to be sorted out,” Pasqualin told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

“We are looking at a five year deal until 2013, but there hasn’t been agreement between what the club and what the player wants. That’s why there hasn’t been a signature just yet.”

A number of reports around the peninsula suggest that Arsenal are monitoring the situation and ready to pounce for Giovinco, should his contract renewal fail again.

The Gunners tried to make a move in the summer, but the Bianconeri managed to fend them off.

Sporting director Alessio Secco will try his best to prevent his young star from leaving as the club try to shackle him for a few more seasons.

Salvatore Landolina
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Manchester City To Bid €70m For Buffon

Juventus could lose Gianluigi Buffon to Manchester City as the Premier League side are ready to bid €70m for the Italian goalkeeper, according to Leggo.

The Citizens' new Arab owners are looking to take football to the next level as they attempt to bring in a host of the world’s greatest players thanks to their mega spending powers.

Doctor Sulaim al-Fahim knows money talks and Buffon is next on his trasfer wishlist.

“If we can buy the greatest players in the world then we will; we only want the strongest,” said the chief.

Leggo claims that the English club are ready to tempt the Old Lady with a mega €70m bid for the experienced shot-stopper.

Juventus are not likely to sell, however, given their Champions League ambitions, but such a massive offer is likely to raise some eyebrows in Turin.

Buffon holds the record for being the most expensive goalkeeper in the world after Juve splashed out Ł32m in 2001 to sign him from Parma.

Manchester City’s owners are clearly not afraid to splash the cash and any serious offers may be considered. Juve, though, will be concerned by the threat of losing a key man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfers Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfers Section   Transfers Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfers Section
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next