Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inter's next summer Transfer targets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Inter's next summer Transfer targets Empty
PostSubject: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 am

Inter Shortlist Five Big Names For 2009

According to Tuttosport, Inter Milan have shortlisted five big possible signings for next summer, and will immediately begin preparing the groundwork for their transfers.

The Nerazzurri this summer pulled off three major acquisitions, snapping up Sulley Muntari, Ricardo Quaresma and Amantino Mancini.

However, the purchases of the former two proved to be rather rushed, as Muntari only arrived after the failure to buy Chelsea’s Frank Lampard, while Quaresma’s deal was only sealed just hours before the closure of the transfer window.

Inter President Massimo Moratti wants to ensure that the transfer work next summer is more decisive, and has already drawn up a five-man shortlist on which the club will begin to work on.

The first of these is Benfica winger Angel Di Maria, who impressed hugely at the recent Olympics, scoring the winner for Argentina in their final win over Nigeria. Indeed, Sportmediaset claimed a few days ago that Inter have already agreed a deal with Benfica sporting director Rui Costa, which will see the talented player swap the Estadio Da Luz for San Siro next summer.

The second player on Inter’s shortlist is another Olympic star, Thiago Neves of Brazil. The midfielder recently joined Hamburg from Fluminense, but Inter are being tipped to go head-to-head with Milan for his signature next summer.

The third on Moratti’s hit-list is Atletico Madrid star Sergio Aguero, who is regarded as one of the world’s best young players. The Argentine has long been linked with the Nerazzurri, and indeed a few months ago the forward’s father-in-law to be Diego Maradona admitted that it was possible Aguero could end up at San Siro in the near future.

Two centre midfielders complete the shortlist. The first is Roma’s Alberto Aquilani, who Inter tentatively tried to sign this summer. The second is Napoli wonderkid Marek Hamsik, who is hugely admired by Inter boss Jose Mourinho, and who is tipped by many to develop into the best centre midfielder in Europe in the coming years.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:38 am

Waw now this is what i call great bussiness by Mou n Moratti
All the targets r great names n very impressive n any one of them will be a huge addition
but i have some points 2 sort out

1st of all Aguero 4 me is a far target for some reasons
His price is soo high n i dont think Moratti will pay that , we r very well covered in the strikers category with Ibra , Adriano , Balotelli n Cruz (Crespo will leave soon) but still there is a chance because Cruz is agin so he may be offloaded next season n if Adriano doesnt impress he may be on his way out 2 n this will make the room for Kun Aguero 2 be Ibra's partner.

2nd i think that Mourinho's most request will be accordin to the creative central midfielder which we have already 2 great targets in that category in Aquilani n Hamsik.
Mou failed 2 sign a creative CM this season so he went 2 replace him witha destroyer Muntari but IMO i think Muntari is the cover for injury prone Vieira n Pele who is sold n also Dacourt who will be out maximum next summer n that's because he is a natural DM n not a creative CM.

maybe gettin rid of Stankovic who plays in that position now but aint so impressive n capturin either Hamsik or Aquilani n both really r more than impressive , young , talanted n great addition 2 our squad that even me i dunno whom 2 choose but i'd go for Aquilani because he is Italian although negotiations with Napoli will be easier n i'm sure Moratti n Mou will go 4 Hamsik cause of the good relation between Inter n Napoli n also Mou is a huge admirer of Hamsik since day 1 he took on Inter n cause Inter already picked 2 key Roma players last 2 seasons in Chivu n Mancini so i doubt they will sell us Aquilani.

i'd like 2 see either Hamsik or Aquilani in Inter , that's the only position we need 2 have a complete team
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:48 am

i think from this list de maria will sign.hamsik maybe.

i think maradona could lead aguero to inter.
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:33 am

i think that it is hard for inter to land alot of them they are big players in their teams they could lland de maria...
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:09 am

mizo madrid wrote:
i think that it is hard for inter to land alot of them they are big players in their teams they could lland de maria...

i agree with mizo it would be very difficult to purchase all of these players and not only inter would be tailing them there will be a lot of other clubs.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:06 pm

who said that Inter will land all of them , i hope u read well b4 u post any random comments
the article said this is the transfer list of Inter 4 next summer which means these players r our targets , we wont land them all we will just sign 1 or 2 maximum.

i dont see any of these players as an impossible target 4 Inter cause simply we can afford buyin anyone of them.
Back to top Go down
DA3DA3

DA3DA3

Number of posts : 4
Fav. Teams : Juventus
Fav. Players : Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, Giovinco, Mutu, Messi, Ibrahimovich, Elano, Mido, Zidan, Amr Zaki
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:02 pm

i don't think inter will be able 2 land one of the two midfielders hamsik or aquilani, because juventus r closer 2 signing them!!!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:37 pm

DA3DA3 wrote:
i don't think inter will be able 2 land one of the two midfielders hamsik or aquilani, because juventus r closer 2 signing them!!!

well neither Inter nor Juventus will sign both at once
each team can afford signing 1 player even though i disagree with u that Juve is closer than Inter 2 sign any of the 2 players

1st talkin about Hamsik
Inter were the only team accordin 2 Napoli who made an official bid 2 the player but Napoli chose 2 keep him 4 1 more year which mean he may be available next season

2nd Aquilani
maybe Juve were more serious this summer for landin him n Inter werent cause we already got Mancini from Roma this summer n i dont think they were 2 be any ready to sell us 2 of their best players in 1 year when we see that they already gave us Chivu also a year b4 that.
but in an interview 4 sky Aquilani said that was it 4 him 2 choose between Inter n Juventus he said i'll definatly play 4 Inter anytime if i have 2 choose between them n any other team except Roma.
and this means that if Aquilani leaves n Inter made contact he will choose 2 sign 4 Inter and dont 4get Da3Da3 that Inter caused all this caos around Aquilani n were in personal negotiations with him when they knew his contract is set 2 expire soon n we were the team that made the 1st move n that pushed Aquilani 2 threaten Roma of signin 4 Inter if not given an improved contrat from Roma.

I'm sure Inter will have the upper hand on any of the 2 players Da3Da3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter's next summer Transfer targets   Inter's next summer Transfer targets Empty

Back to top Go down

Inter's next summer Transfer targets
Page 1 of 1