Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Menez dreaming of Old Trafford

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naggar

Naggar

Number of posts : 59
Fav. Teams : Manchester United
Fav. Players : Rooney
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Menez dreaming of Old Trafford Empty
PostSubject: Menez dreaming of Old Trafford   Menez dreaming of Old Trafford EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:19 am

French attacking midfielder Jeremy Menez has revealed moving to Manchester United in the future is part of his ambitions.

The starlet has just signed with Roma and made his Serie A debut at the weekend, but declared his admiration for Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.

The 21-year-old, who was invited to visit Old Trafford five years ago, has set sights on leaving the Giallorossi in the future, possibly to play for The Red Devils.

“Of course they remain one of the greatest clubs in the world, that won the Champions League,” Menez told France-Football.

“I’m still very interested in them. But for the moment I’m happy to be with my club, AS Roma.

“We know a footballer’s career is made of moves…but at the moment I’m focused on myself and on Roma.”

-----------------

Source : http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/09/01/Prem-Menez-on-Man-Utd/
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Menez dreaming of Old Trafford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menez dreaming of Old Trafford   Menez dreaming of Old Trafford EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:37 am

he is good player, i watched some highlight for him, we were linked with him at the start of the summer.

i think he is gonna prove himself in roma this season
Back to top Go down

Menez dreaming of Old Trafford
Page 1 of 1