Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo

Go down 
+2
Mahdiano
shiko!
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:11 am

Former Milan star Rivaldo believes Ronaldinho will do well with the Rossoneri. The former Brazilian international also insists he wasn’t a flop when he played at San Siro.

Rivaldo played for Milan during the 2002/03 season and, like Ronaldinho, joined from Barcelona after being released by then coach Louis Van Gaal.

Many deemed him a flop and some skeptics believe Ronaldinho’s move to San Siro has an element of déjà vu, but the 2002 World Champion believes otherwise.

“Ronaldinho? He will make it at Milan,” Rivaldo told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

“I wasn’t a flop there. I played a lot considering the condition I was in.

“I was a part of one of the best clubs in the world; I won things and enjoyed my time there.

“Ronaldinho will do better than me there because he arrives much younger than I was when I moved there. He is only 28 and he is a great champion.

“He will do extraordinary things at Milan. He won’t have any trouble adapting to Serie A and he will get back to his best at San Siro.”

'Dinho arrived at Milan in a mega money deal from Barcelona, but the move was far from easy. Indeed, the transfer saga rumbled on painfully all summer.

Critics have scoffed at the player’s arrival following his poor form over the past two years in La Liga, but he has looked outstanding during pre-season.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:16 am

i hope Ronaldinho will turn out havin same spell at Milan as Rivaldo's
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 pm

Haha, Inter fans are already afraid of our awesome squad.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:49 pm

The_Unforgiven wrote:

if u call ur squad aweseome then what do u call Inters , i rly fin dit hard 2 pick our startin 11 from the great squad we have.

AFRAID OF MILAN affraid
this is so pathetic man , Inter is the team 2 be afriad of n we just fear no one
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:05 pm

lol! But Im still feeling that Ronaldinho will do well at Milan.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:23 am

Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:

if u call ur squad aweseome then what do u call Inters , i rly fin dit hard 2 pick our startin 11 from the great squad we have.

AFRAID OF MILAN affraid
this is so pathetic man , Inter is the team 2 be afriad of n we just fear no one

Keeping in mind that our last game was a win for us right? And that you have made little to no strengthening to your squad while we have been bringing golden ball winners and great future prospects to our team.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:31 am

The_Unforgiven wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:

AFRAID OF MILAN affraid

Keeping in mind that our last game was a win for us right? And that you have made little to no strengthening to your squad while we have been bringing golden ball winners and great future prospects to our team.

Golden ball winners , yea but that was in the past , sure i cant consider Figo a major threat at Inter , aint he a Golden ball winner Rolling Eyes

Future prosepect , u aint talkin about Senderos , r u ???

we strengthened our team enough with the likes of Mancini , Muntari n Quaresma n i dont think our team needed more than these additions cause we already have a great squad , dont forget the Mourinho addition which is the most important one.
Adriano's come back is also an addition n Balotelli with Bolzoni r the real promisin stars.

yea u won last season's 2nd leg match durin one of Inter's worst periods last season n with a huge number of absences , let's only say Ibra wasnt there , when were u gonna beat us if u didnt in that match ???

anyway the 5th week aint that far n we will be here b4 n after the match , ryt ??
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Quote :
Golden ball winners , yea but that was in the past , sure i cant consider Figo a major threat at Inter , aint he a Golden ball winner Rolling Eyes

Ok then, how old was kaka when he won golden ball? How old is he now? How old was Dinho when he won golden ball? How old is he now? How old was figo when he won golden ball? How old is he now?

Quote :
Future prosepect , u aint talkin about Senderos , r u ???

Actually, I meant Pato and Flamini, but senderos works to. He still has time to develop. Plus, he'll be training with the best defender of all time, maldini will teach him the art.

Quote :
we strengthened our team enough with the likes of Mancini , Muntari n Quaresma n i dont think our team needed more than these additions cause we already have a great squad , dont forget the Mourinho addition which is the most important one.
Adriano's come back is also an addition n Balotelli with Bolzoni r the real promisin stars.

And yet Quaresma is still at Porto. Oh ya, Mourinho, I forgot, the guy with the most experience in Serie A. Im not saying he's bad, but he is also a gamble.

Quote :
yea u won last season's 2nd leg match durin one of Inter's worst periods last season n with a huge number of absences , let's only say Ibra wasnt there , when were u gonna beat us if u didnt in that match ???

I love your typical apologetics. Ibra wasnt there, boohoohoo. So fuckin what? You have other forwards.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:21 am

u know what i have a better answer , ok u beat us last season in the 2nd leg n b4 that we got ya in 3 games in row.

u beat us last year , what did u got ???
not even a CL spot , while we walked out champions for 3rd time.

now beat that hommie Wink
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:47 am

Quote :
Actually, I meant Pato and Flamini, but senderos works to. He still has time to develop. Plus, he'll be training with the best defender of all time, maldini will teach him the art.

Baresi retired mate... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:05 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
u know what i have a better answer , ok u beat us last season in the 2nd leg n b4 that we got ya in 3 games in row.

What did we get? Club World cup, European super cup. Weren't these the objectives set at the beginning of the season?
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:27 pm

The_Unforgiven wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:

What did we get? Club World cup, European super cup. Weren't these the objectives set at the beginning of the season?

aint we beat u just 4 days after u won that Club World cup
and these r 1 match cups not a whole season's effort
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:23 pm

Point being?
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:28 pm

The_Unforgiven wrote:
Point being?

it's bein that winnin Club world cup meant nothin when u proved at the end of the season that u aint even the 4th best team in italy.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:
Point being?

it's bein that winnin Club world cup meant nothin when u proved at the end of the season that u aint even the 4th best team in italy.
How it meant nothin & We were the first European team to win the Club World Cup & Who said there was no effort?! We won the CL to play in these competitions & I think winning the CL is a great effort!!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:43 am

Zein wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:
Point being?

How it meant nothin & We were the first European team to win the Club World Cup & Who said there was no effort?! We won the CL to play in these competitions & I think winning the CL is a great effort!!

i guess winnin CL was 2 seasons ago , would u plz explain why dont u even participate in CL this season ??
we r takin about present now not the past , what is Milan now ???
Serie A's 5th n a team who lost 2 new comers Bologna in San Siro at the openin of the season , why talk about the CL now , better concentrate on the UEFA Cup.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:39 am

Losing to Bologna in San Siro is a disaster ok. But there are still 37 matches & our main objective this year is Scudetto not UEFA Cup Smile. I only wanted to say that winning the CWC is a great achievment and isn't that easy to win those 3 trophies.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:54 am

well let's see if u can achieve ur main object this season (scudetto) n then we may talk about European Cups tongue
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:40 pm

ronaldinho will do well in milan he will return his good days back and i think he will win every thing with milan....
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:43 am

mizo madrid wrote:
ronaldinho will do well in milan he will return his good days back and i think he will win every thing with milan....

easy said , hard doing
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:46 am

easy said , hard doing[/quote] no ronaldinho is a very good player and no one kno what will happen in the futur....
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 am

mizo madrid wrote:
easy said , hard doing
no ronaldinho is a very good player and no one kno what will happen in the futur....[/quote]

then how did u know he is goin 2 win everythin with Milan n get back 2 his best ???
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 am

Mahdiano wrote:
mizo madrid wrote:
easy said , hard doing
no ronaldinho is a very good player and no one kno what will happen in the futur....

then how did u know he is goin 2 win everythin with Milan n get back 2 his best ???[/quote] as ronni is a good player i said that he will return good but by working hard he can be the best again....
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:58 am

let's see what he has
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:16 am

Nobody can predict what will happen I wish Ronaldinho and Kaka could reach their top form this season !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next