Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REASONS to hate manchester united

Go down 
+3
Shinnawy
Mahdiano
saftawy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
saftawy

saftawy

Number of posts : 212
Fav. Teams : bayern munchin ismaily fc
Fav. Players : Micheal ballack
Registration date : 2008-08-23

REASONS to hate manchester united Empty
PostSubject: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 am

) the legions of "fans" that they have that have absolutely no connection to Manchester but declare themselves to be diehard fans eg people who only follow clubs that are successful rather than their local club, most of the Phillipines, Thailand, etc.
2) that whinging ungracious clock-watching cunt of a manager. Not that this implies that he isn't a good manager. He's proved that at Aberdeen and Man United. But he's a horrible individual.
3) Eamonn Holmes.
4) the relentless arse-licking from sections of the media eg Eamonn Dunphy, Pat Crerand, Clive Tyldesley.
5) the whole Rio Ferdinand saga where rather than just admit they were in error they started trying to throw their weight about and bought their player a much longer ban.
6) the constant diving by evra and THAT SHIT RONALDO!
7) theyve got smacked arse faces lyk the wankers tevez, rooney and fergie.
8) THIS IS OUR CITY! js 4 city fans lol
9) plain old inbreds
10) hate there cockyness....then they tend to lose haha

and
1. You will not win a penalty at Old Trafford.

2. When United are edging or winning a game, there is a sensible 1-2 minutes added time.......

However, when they find themselves in a losing/drawing position at Old Trafford, it's always 3 minutes+.

3. The majority of people who claim to be united fans are glory supporters.

4. A 2002 report, 'Do You Come From Manchester?' showed that a significantly higher proportion of Man City's season ticket holders lived in the Manchester postal districts (40%), than that of the Man Utd season ticket holders (29%).

5. Alex Ferguson.

6. According to one survey, 95% of the total number of 'utd fans' have never actually been to Old Trafford.

7. Shit kit, Shit sponsor. 'Almost in Greece'.

8. United fans rave on about Old Trafford. Yes, decent capacity.. but otherwise, a completely mismatched and rather ugly stadium.

9. There are only a few food sections in the whole of Old Trafford which sell pies. (In defence, this is down too their prawn sandwich-thermos flask trend)

10. From good former college mates, about 10 class themselves as 'united fans'... 1 of them has a season ticket and 1 goes a few games a season........ As for the others, the phrases generally heard are;...... ''I can't get a ticket'' or ''I can't afford it''. Familiar?

11. Their fans moan about Chelsea complaining that they've tried to buy success. Was there ever a premiership club which didn't spend money in order to try & succeed? If you look over a period of 10-15 years, United have probably spent more than Chelsea anyway!

12. When it come to coverage, United are always the big boys, whether it be Sky, Setanta or Match of the Day. As well as being unfair on other fans, it's boring and encourages more glory supporters (providing they're not playing Man City).. in which case there is suddenly less united fans about.

13. In light of todays events, I have decided to add a new reason.. As united claimed the title today, I have seen loads of statuses from my friends on here ranting on about united, when they clearly aren't and never were a united fan! I'm sure this is the same for many of you.

14. Gary Neville!
and
) david becham played for them
2) everyone thinks andy cole is a top class strike
3) none of their fans come from manchester
4) you never win a penalty at old trafford
5) all they do is fucking moan
6) david becham played for them
7) they bring out a new kit every week until every kid is wearing one
8) the FA will bend over backward to help them but no one else
9) all their players are thick
10) we left them drop out of the cup last season only for them to make the premiership look crap in Brazil
11) david becham played for them
12) every other live game features them making you sick of the sight of them
13) most females support them because ryan giggs plays for them
14) their stadium is quieter than a mourge on match days yet they claim they have the best support on the planet
15) 95% of their fans have never been to old trafford
16) david becham played for them
17) it's always man utd players who fuck it up for england
18) ronaldo is a little queer
19) the legions of "fans" that they have that have absolutely no connection to Manchester but declare themselves to be diehard fans eg people who only follow clubs that are successful rather than their local club, most of the Phillipines, Thailand, etc.
20) that whinging ungracious clock-watching cunt of a manager. Not that this implies that he isn't a good manager. He's proved that at Aberdeen and Man United. But he's a horrible individual
21) Eamonn Holmes
22) the relentless arse-licking from sections of the media eg Eamonn Dunphy, Pat Crerand, Clive Tyldesley
23) the whole Rio Ferdinand saga where rather than just admit they were in error they started trying to throw their weight about and bought their player a much longer ban
24) Roy Keane
25) Eamonn Holmes is harmless and Irish, and the Irish tend to follow english teams
26) Who did the fat spoilt kid in your class support?
27) what was it the Chelsea fans sang to the visiting Man Utd supporters last season - to the tune of Guantanamero - "Live round the corner, you only live round the corner"
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 am

there is this vids. also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZ65HKUsVM&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdqq9skLAg&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cmpozcslIA

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2015940680

these videos and reasons are all obtained from groups like why do u hate man u or i bet i can find 1000 000 who hate man u althogh i totaly agree with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:29 am

saftawy can we move this 2 the General football Section
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:32 am

saftawy wrote:
4) you never win a penalty at old trafford

Stupid Roma broke that rule n won a penalty at old trafford just 2 see De Rossi miss it like he never played football b4 , that miss was awful.
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 am

so u never score at old trafford well im too lazy to switch it to general but beside it s only fair to diss man u in there topic u have the shit club no histroy for chelsea in their own thread
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 am

ok fair enough though but be ready for the Man utd fans response
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:24 am

well i can imagine what they would say they most probably won't read the reasons the well c an offensive title and enter diss and say bad words and stuff , im lookin forward to the anti man u fans replies just as ur self lets have fun and make fun of the red devils for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:40 am

saftawy wrote:
well i can imagine what they would say they most probably won't read the reasons the well c an offensive title and enter diss and say bad words and stuff , im lookin forward to the anti man u fans replies just as ur self lets have fun and make fun of the red devils for a while Very Happy

i definatly have no problem
i'm a huge Anti English football n i'll enjoy this as will u Wink
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:15 pm

well, i think that u moderate the bayern forum other than attacking other teams, with a stupid topic with a more stpid post with lots of wrong things and repeated things..u should read well before copping and pasting.

and u r talkin about manchester united while u support "BAYERN MUNICH", and u call us glory hunters, well a person who supports bayern which is the only team in germany what do u call him??????????????

". United fans rave on about Old Trafford. Yes, decent capacity.. but otherwise, a completely mismatched and rather ugly stadium.

9. There are only a few food sections in the whole of Old Trafford which sell pies. (In defence, this is down too their prawn sandwich-thermos flask trend)"

those 2 points are hilarious, OT is an ugly stadium?????? WTF.......... it is one of the best stadiums in the world, i dnt think that a few food sections would make fans hate the club.........have u ever been to OT to know that?????

"all their players are thick", come on man you are pathetic, their players are thick...u r sick!!!!!

"veryone thinks andy cole is a top class strike", of course andy cole is top class striker, and u think that "Janker" Laughing is a good striker..

". Shit kit, Shit sponsor.", the kit and the sponsor dsnt make the team the players do,

REASONS to hate manchester united Bayern-munich-home-07-08

what a horrible kit, it looks like the one of "BALADYAT EL MAHALA"

u just dnt knw what why "PASTED" here, i think u should write ur own posts and concentrate on the bayern forum......

searchin and browsing google and youtube is easy m8....and attacking other teams is easier. i can make a ten page post that makes fun of el bavari.

United For Ever cheers
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT HIM THERE SHINNAWY, AWESOME RESPONSE YOU LEFT HIM SPEECHLESS & HUMILIATED.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 pm

EL LODDZ first of all i just wake i m not humlitaed second of all don't u cheer for liverpool i'd rather walk alone why the hell are you posting here sayin ur chidlish shit second of all i didn't write these reasons although i agree as i said so i don't think making fun of dos reasons anoys me or humliate me and again as i said bro ur begining to piss me off lay off or you'll be seriosly sorry
now shenawy bro i don't deny i copy and pasted those stuff but i think there funny Very Happy i really sensiorly hate man u although i dont have any problem with man u fans except for those who are really glory hunters,
they say they are man u fans and all they 'v watched in the epl season is the chelsea game they don't know who is comin in who is goin out all there know about the squad comes from the PS they think c.ronaldo is the greatest player in the world they most probably know nothing of 1999 or who the hell is boby charlton they think they are better people than you just bec. there taam won the epl for God's sack i know more about ur own team than you do. but i guess ur not of that people dude.
now back to the list no i haven't been in the old trafford have u Very Happy but from what i c its a shittty stadium although its one of the best in england but its nothing compared to the olymique stadium berlin or the alliaz areana and san serio and olymique rome and and
shitty kit well i give u that owers suck to but i guess who originaly wrote this reasons doesn't cheer for bayern Very Happy

well janker hasn't been my fav. he has nothing on players like elber talkin about my team and ya i think andy cole sucks.
nevertheless it has been a trend to consider any man u striker a top caliber im not speaking of the dutch man (who was happy to leave u by the way) im talkin about the likes of rooney saha nani those peace of crap players suck big time

and bro bayern munich fans are glory hunters i mean come on just bec if they are the greatest in germany doesn't mean any thing i mean if i love lyon that makes me a glory hunter wtf ?

now guys if u love man u come here redcule the list say all what u want i don't mind and anti man u come have fun of man u the rest of you like EL LODDZ just mind ur own bus. and spare the useless comments

p.s by the way shenawy id be happy to read the list for bayern give me ur best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:06 am

AM I SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OR SOMETHING MAN ??!!

AND FIRST OF ALL I HATE MAN U BUT I RESPECT THEM AS A PRETTY GOOD TEAM AND WHEN I RESPECT A TEAM I DONT START USELESS COMMENTS FOR NO GOOD REASON, BECAUSE WHEN YOU STARTED THIS TOPIC U JUST PROVED WHAT A STRONG TEAM THEY ARE AND THAT U DONT LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN HUMILIATE UR TEAM ANY DAY.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Naggar

Naggar

Number of posts : 59
Fav. Teams : Manchester United
Fav. Players : Rooney

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Saftys Supporting Journey.

Safty supported Arsenal when they were the 'Invincibles'. Then, after a few seasons Arsenal have been declining, so Safty decided to support Chelski (we all know that anyone whos got a clue about what football is about is forbidden from doing that)
After a while, Safty decided he wanted to be unique, so he started supporting a very succesful team = FC Bayern.

In this biography about saftys supporting life which is so true for people who know safty from outside the forum, it shows how safty has been going about in the football world, people like Safty shouldn't be allowed into such forums.

Omarr Naggar
Back to top Go down
Naggar

Naggar

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:20 pm

1. You will not win a penalty at Old Trafford. - Roma

2. When United are edging or winning a game, there is a sensible 1-2 minutes added time....... - Barcelona 2007 2008 4 mins extra time

However, when they find themselves in a losing/drawing position at Old Trafford, it's always 3 minutes+.

3. The majority of people who claim to be united fans are glory supporters. - kosomak ya safty balaash inta

4. A 2002 report, 'Do You Come From Manchester?' showed that a significantly higher proportion of Man City's season ticket holders lived in the Manchester postal districts (40%), than that of the Man Utd season ticket holders (29%). - they are the most popular team in the world

5. Alex Ferguson. - best manager in the world

6. According to one survey, 95% of the total number of 'utd fans' have never actually been to Old Trafford. - check 4

7. Shit kit, Shit sponsor. 'Almost in Greece'. - wtf are you on about?

8. United fans rave on about Old Trafford. Yes, decent capacity.. but otherwise, a completely mismatched and rather ugly stadium. - ugly staduim? 3ash neik

9. There are only a few food sections in the whole of Old Trafford which sell pies. (In defence, this is down too their prawn sandwich-thermos flask trend) - shinnawy : ru7t ot?

10. From good former college mates, about 10 class themselves as 'united fans'... 1 of them has a season ticket and 1 goes a few games a season........ As for the others, the phrases generally heard are;...... ''I can't get a ticket'' or ''I can't afford it''. Familiar? - in Manchester United are the poor team and Shitty are the rich ones

11. Their fans moan about Chelsea complaining that they've tried to buy success. Was there ever a premiership club which didn't spend money in order to try & succeed? If you look over a period of 10-15 years, United have probably spent more than Chelsea anyway! - only reason is that we've been dominating the epl since it started and you've only been runners up in the past 4 years or so

12. When it come to coverage, United are always the big boys, whether it be Sky, Setanta or Match of the Day. As well as being unfair on other fans, it's boring and encourages more glory supporters (providing they're not playing Man City).. in which case there is suddenly less united fans about. - It's called business the world would rather watch united than Shitty, I knw you would

13. In light of todays events, I have decided to add a new reason.. As united claimed the title today, I have seen loads of statuses from my friends on here ranting on about united, when they clearly aren't and never were a united fan! I'm sure this is the same for many of you. - Inta keda ya Safty
Back to top Go down
Naggar

Naggar

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Safty = Glory Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcSt08-Qy50&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:44 pm

EL LODDZ wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT HIM THERE SHINNAWY, AWESOME RESPONSE YOU LEFT HIM SPEECHLESS & HUMILIATED.
7abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeby ya loddz lol!
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Naggar wrote:

Safty supported Arsenal when they were the 'Invincibles'. Then, after a few seasons Arsenal have been declining, so Safty decided to support Chelski (we all know that anyone whos got a clue about what football is about is forbidden from doing that)
After a while, Safty decided he wanted to be unique, so he started supporting a very succesful team = FC Bayern.

In this biography about saftys supporting life which is so true for people who know safty from outside the forum, it shows how safty has been going about in the football world, people like Safty shouldn't be allowed into such forums.

Omarr Naggar

where are you safty??????????????????
Back to top Go down
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:12 pm

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
what a silly topic when i was in primary 1 i wrote many topics like this
Back to top Go down
Naggar

Naggar

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 pm

shinnawy wrote:
Naggar wrote:

Omarr Naggar

where are you safty??????????????????

We won't be seeing Safty here anymore! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:12 am

loooool Very Happy
i don't mind critics at all but the thing as i fuckin said "my children " i didn't write the reasons i took them from a group so there is no need to attack me back off a little and give ma chance to defend
shiko : up urs yalla enta aktar wa7ed btkrh manchster we te3ml topic zy da
naggar bro ur got my football profile all wrong
here is the right scenario for me Very Happy
i started watchin football officialy at 98 my first game was egypt vs SA as i recall it then the WC it was then when i started supportin germany in 99 i started cheering for bayern munich as the strongest team in europe and germany i was so sad that they lost so i started hating manchester i dedcated my life to hatin this team ever since l8r on i started switchin my intrest to the epl so as a manchester hatter i started lovin arsenal and i continued loving arsenal but a little less than bayern in 2006 after the wc ballack made his move to chelsea and i had to choose bet, abdoning my fav player or cheering for chelsea so istarted supporting chelsea but i loved and love arsneal and bayern much more i m not a chelski fan i d cheer for arsenal over chelsea any day of the weak and for any 1 who watched with me any chelsea arsenal match would know that i m so far from being a glory hunter my local team has 6 trophy's for God's sack so back off and screw manchester united from the heart Razz
we 2alak safty should'nt be allawed in such forums ana modreter hena yalla Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
puddsy

puddsy

Number of posts : 95
Fav. Teams : Arsenal
Fav. Players : Samir Nasri

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:30 am

forgein owners, enough to hate them
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:48 am

puddsy wrote:
forgein owners, enough to hate them
thank you man at last some1 replien a descent reply significant to the topic
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:38 pm

where are u naggar r u still crying over the monaco walk of shame wtf does schooles think :S maradona learn to cheat you bastared screw manchester for lfe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REASONS to hate manchester united   REASONS to hate manchester united Empty

Back to top Go down

REASONS to hate manchester united
Page 1 of 1