Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris

Go down 
+4
Romanista
Zein
EL LODDZ
Mahdiano
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris Empty
PostSubject: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 am

Serie A Week 1 - 30/8/08 (19.30 UK)

Sampdoria - Inter

Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris 731sz3 Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris 4safionlyteamsfcinternazv0

Stadio Ferraris

The theme at the heart of Sampdoria and Inter’s match-up this weekend is contrast. Blucerchiati Coach Walter Mazzarri is expected to field an all-Italian line-up, while his opposite number Jose Mourinho is unlikely to endear himself to FIFA President Sepp Blatter by attempting to counteract the Genoa based outfit with an all-foreign XI.

Some have dubbed Sunday’s game at Marassi a conflict between tradition and modernity, but Samp’s “made in Italy” stamp doesn’t necessarily mean they are less forward thinking than Inter as their performances last season proved. Doria frontman Antonio Cassano was a real handful in 2007-08 and could be the undoing of Inter’s backline, which will be without Nicolas Burdisso who was injured in the Nerazzurri’s Italian Super Cup victory at the weekend.

Unfortunately for Samp, new signing Daniele Dessena is a doubt ahead of Inter’s visit as is Emiliano Bonazzoli. That leaves Mazzarri with fewer options in the final third, making Mourinho’s first game in Serie A a little easier. Not that the Portuguese is fazed by his debut in Italy’s top flight.

Mourinho’s arrogant genius has divided Italy, but united Inter, which is a relief to all those Nerazzurri supporters who were dismayed at the backstabbing that nearly cost them the title in 2007-08. Many felt the team could have gone a lot further in the Champions League and dominated Serie A with a more self-assured tactician on the bench.

Mourinho already appears to have made Inter stronger, at least psychologically, than last term. He picked up his first piece of silverware as Inter boss on Sunday, yet it’s clear there is still work to do before his Nerazzurri emulates that of Helenio Herrera.

While Inter performed well against Roma question marks remain over the effectiveness of their widemen. Luis Figo and Amantino Mancini failed to make an impact in the Super Cup and were substituted after 66 and 70 minutes respectively. At the back, Mourinho no sooner recovers one defender then another gets injured, giving Samp confidence that a point or three is more than attainable at their first day back at school.

Keep an eye on: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter) – Fit or unfit, the 26-year-old Swede is Inter’s most important player on and off the pitch. When Ibra isn’t around, Inter rarely turn up, it’s as simple as that. He gives the team confidence and has helped the club shake off its image as loveable losers and acquire that of world-beaters.

Last season: Sampdoria 1-1 Inter

Form guide: Sampdoria (- - - - -) Inter (- - - - -)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sampdoria (probable): Castellazzi; Accardi, Lucchini, Campagnaro; Pieri, Dessena, Palombo, Sammarco, Stankevicius; Cassano, Fornaroli

Inter (probable): Julio Cesar; Maxwell, Chivu, Rivas, Maicon; Cambiasso, Zanetti; Mancini, Muntari, Figo; Ibrahimovic

Ref: To follow…

Last edited by Mahdiano on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:36 am

I DONT BELIEVE THIS WILL AN EASY VICTORY FOR INTER, BUT I AM SURE THEY WILL LEAVE WITH THE 3 POINTS.

THE MATCH WILL END 3-1 AND ZLATAN WILL PROBABLY SCORE.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 am

definatly it wont be an easy one
Sampdoria at Ferraris has never been an easy opponent
but from what i've seen in the super coppa match , we r ready 4 the start of the season but i hope someone in the defence can come back from injury 2 help in this defensive injury crisis , all our defenders got injured damn even Burdisso did.
If we can have Matrix back in this one or Chivu it will be great.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Sampdoria have a good chance to win I hope they can do it !!! Inter has a problem in defence. I hope Materazzi & Chivu could miss the match Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:59 pm

Zein wrote:
Sampdoria have a good chance to win I hope they can do it !!! Inter has a problem in defence. I hope Materazzi & Chivu could miss the match Twisted Evil

Materazzi will start the match as Mourinho said 2day in the press confrence next to Cambiasso with Cordoba called 4 the match as well but Chivu , Samuel , Rivas n Burdisso r still agsent.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:41 pm

José Mourinho's squad for Sampdoria v Inter

APPIANO GENTILE - José Mourinho's 20-players squad for Saturday's Serie A Week 1 match against Sampdoria (Stadio Luigi Ferraris, kick-off 20:30):

Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 22 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 11 Luis Jimenez, 15 Olivier Dacourt, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Muntari, 33 Amantino Mancini, 36 Francesco Bolzoni.

Strikers: 8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 9 Julio Ricardo Cruz, 18 Hernan Crespo, 45 Mario Balotelli.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Jose names nine for Samp

Friday 29 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose Mourinho has hinted that he expects Inter to sign Ricardo Quaresma and has named nine of his 11 players to face Sampdoria tomorrow.

The Portuguese tactician was first asked about rumours that the Nerazzurri had agreed a deal with Porto for forward Quaresma.

“I don't want to tell any lies,” he said. “At the moment Quaresma is a Porto player and Pelè is ours.

“But I won't be selecting Pelè against Sampdoria because it could be that he is transferred today or tomorrow. However, there is no agreement at the moment.

“It's no secret that I wanted Lampard, but I couldn't be happier with Sulley Muntari.

“I have absolutely forgotten Lampard. I wanted two wingers and a middle player with different characteristics to the men I had. I have total faith in the rest of the unit.

“Up front we will stay with Hernan Crespo, Julio Cruz, Adriano and Zlatan Ibrahimovic with Mario Balotelli as a second striker or a winger.

“Luis Figo and Amantino Mancini are on the wing and Quaresma too, if he arrives. If he doesn't come then I will have to work hard with Luis Jimenez so that he can play that role.”

Mourinho then paid tribute to his players for their resilient attitude in the face of an injury crisis.

“It's a question of mentality,” he said. “Even Cristian Chivu has told me that he will be ready for next week, which is ahead of schedule.

“Nelson Rivas is injured as he was before the Roma game but there are no alternatives and that's why he told me he would play against the Giallorossi - he played and we won.

“I think Ibrahimovic could play every day because he wants to play in spite of his fitness problems.

“I'll give you an example - against Roma I had warned the team to treat every ball that John Arne Riise played as a cross and after 45 minutes I saw Ibra in our box heading the ball clear - that's desire and that is my Inter.

“He also wants to play for Sweden and I respect the Swedish Coach. He respects me too, which is why he has protected Ibra in friendlies. I never say that my players can't play for their countries and I never will.”

Inter will have to be careful of Antonio Cassano, who is an inspirational figure for Sampdoria.

“He is a great player,” the Special One admitted. “I have studied him and have thought about him this week.

“Samp have done very well over the last year and have only lost twice at home but we still aim to win.”

When asked about team selection, Mourinho willingly named nine of his 11 starters for tomorrow's Serie A opener.

“It will be Julio Cesar, Douglas Maicon, Esteban Cambiasso, Marco Materazzi, Maxwell, Dejan Stankovic, Muntari, Javier Zanetti, Ibrahimovic and two others,” he revealed.

Inter's Scudetto defence begins against Samp at Marassi at 7.30 pm tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:47 pm

so Mourinho named 9 of the startin 11 n the 2 other players missin r the wingers n i expect they will be Mancini n Balotelli.

........................ Julio Cesar ........................
Maicon .... Cambiasso .. Materazzi .... Maxwell
....... Zanetti ...... Stankovic ... Muntari .........
Balotelli .......................................... Mancini
................... Zlatan Ibrahimovic ..................

this is gonna be 2morrow's startin line up n formation accordin 2 Jose Mourinho except for the 2 wingers , i predicted them.
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 am

Cambaisso a CB ?
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:23 am

Romanista wrote:
Cambaisso a CB ?

haven't u watched the Super coppa match ??
Cambiasso was also CB in that game due to the injuries we have in that position , actually he has been playin there all pre season n was quiet impressive.
but with the return expected soon 4 Cordoba , Chivu n Samuel he will leave that position soon.
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:35 am

actually it was Burdisso that grabbed the headlights during pre season, i remember Mourinho was particularly impressed with his performances.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:39 am

Romanista wrote:
actually it was Burdisso that grabbed the headlights during pre season, i remember Mourinho was particularly impressed with his performances.

he grabbed the headlights cause he was more than impressive compared 2 what Mou expected from him n to last season's performances plus he was Mou's only natural CB unlike Esteban who wasnt asked for much as he is a DM n was used as a CB due 2 injuries as i said n yet he did very well.

whole pre season just 1 goal conceded n 2 in the super coppa that wasn't the defence's responsability.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Number of posts : 47
Fav. Teams : Juventus
Fav. Players : Del Piero, Camoranesi, Nedved, Trezeguet, Buffon

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:43 pm

1-1
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:30 am

Serie A Week 1 - 30/8/08 (19.30 UK)

Sampdoria 1 - 1 Inter

Ibrahimovic 34 (I), Delvecchio 68 (S)

Stadio Ferraris

Gennaro Delvecchio's goal gave Jose Mourinho's Inter a rude awakening as the title holders were held 1-1 at Marassi.
Jose Mourinho already won his official debut with a shoot-out Italian Super Cup victory over Roma, but now he faced Antonio Cassano's Samp at Marassi in the first Serie A game of his career. Both sides were missing important players, as the Nerazzurri had to reshuffle their defence with Nicolas Burdisso joining Cristian Chivu, Nelson Rivas and Walter Samuel on the sidelines, but Marco Materazzi returned after a month out. Claudio Bellucci, Emiliano Bonazzoli and goalkeeper Luca Castellazzi missed out for Sampdoria.

Cassano's first shot sailed over the bar from outside the box and a Daniele Gastaldello header was not far off target. Julio Cesar smothered a Paolo Sammarco turn and Daniele Franceschini flashed a shot across the face of goal.

Amantino Mancini had the first real Inter chance after 23 minutes, but under-hit his lob. Salvatore Accardi did well to close down a Zlatan Ibrahimovic counter.

It was Ibra who gave the Nerazzurri the lead with a well-worked move. He combined with Mancini, running on to a flicked pass over the defence to chest down and place a scuffed but precise angled right-foot drive in off the inside of the far post. There were some Sampdoria protests for a possible handling offence by the Swede.

Esteban Cambiasso is growing in his makeshift central defensive role and cleared a dangerous Marius Stankevicius header. Angelo Palombo curled a free kick wide of the near post on the stroke of half-time.

Straight after the restart a wonderful team move from Sampdoria made of six first-time flicks between three players was finally closed down by Materazzi with Cassano clear on goal.

Antonio Mirante held a Sulley Ali Muntari snapshot and Dejan Stankovic effort, but Ibrahimovic wasted a good chance by ballooning over.

Sampdoria were furious on the hour mark, as they felt Javier Zanetti used his arm to block a header from a corner kick, but the referee waved away the penalty appeals. As the move continued, Padalino went for glory when Cassano was unmarked.

Zanetti cleared a dangerous Cassano cross and substitute Mario Balotelli's counter was charged down, as it became end-to-end stuff at the Stadio Ferraris.

A goal was in the air and it came for Sampdoria. Padalino's cross for Franceschini would've gone in had Douglas Maicon not kicked it off his head, but the Gennaro Delvecchio was quickest to react and netted from the outside of his boot from six yards.

Cassano had a golden opportunity to put Samp ahead with a classic counter as a long ball over the top found him against just two defenders, but his first touch let him down!

Mourinho completed his substitutions with Hernan Crespo and Luis Jimenez replacing Figo and Muntari for a very attacking line-up. Stankovic's header from a corner was straight at Mirante, but Jimenez had to be a makeshift defender on Padalino at the other end.

There was the sense in the last 15 minutes that either team could easily score. Balotelli's free kick from 33 metres whistled wide, but on 86 minutes a screamer from Palombo nearly propelled Julio Cesar back into his net!

On the counter-attack, Jimenez's diving header from six yards turned a chipped Ibrahimovic cross over the bar. Cassano went on a mazy run and was eventually stopped after riding the third tackle and Ibrahimovic felt he was unfairly halted by the referee when running on goal in stoppages.

Sampdoria: Mirante; Campagnaro (Lucchini 78), Gastaldello, Accardi; Stankevicius (Padalino 57), Sammarco, Palombo, Franceschini, Pieri; Delvecchio (Dessena 85); Cassano

Inter: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cambiasso, Materazzi, Maxwell; Zanetti, Stankovic, Muntari (Crespo 71); Figo (Jimenez 71), Ibrahimovic, Mancini (Balotelli 64)

Ref: Rosetti
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:37 am

well definatly not the ideal start of the season as we Interistas were hungry for a win but we have 2 admitt it was a very hard game n yet the team looked good n gave a solid performance plus we were sufferin not less than 5 or 6 major absences so it was a fair result.

Sampa is one of the most difficult team to face in Ferraris so a draw was on the cards but our performance isn't worryin and of course we can all remember that last season's start 4 Inter was even worse havin a draw with Udinese in San Siro and we still managed 2 finish on top.

only Luis Figo looked weaker than the rest of the group n i think startin Figo is a big mistake while havin Balotelli on the bench , Mourinho also was wrong to take out Mancini b4 Figo inorder 2 bring in Balotelli n that was also a bit late cause he should have threw Balotelli earlier.
Quaresma must arrive at Inter cause i dont see Figo as a useful option at all n this is his 2nd start of the season after the supper coppa match n yet with nothin 2 mention except that he is the fastest man in black n blue to lose the ball.

It was good 2 see Matrix back n after the break we will definatly have back Chivu , Cordoba n Samuel which will be great news n not 2 forget Adriano n Vieira as weel who r workin their way back.

Zlatan was great as usual n his wonderful goal was about 2 bag us 3 points
Back to top Go down
ahmed abdelrahman

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 pm

mahdi
inter didnot play to win
no one important chance to get goal exept the ball kicked by head from jiminez
rosetii was not lucky last night
goal ibra is hand ball
the last ball in the match , was un doubtlly goal for inter and he judged an offensive foul against ibra and there was no foul at all
to play figo rather than ballotelli was the great mistake
but calcio is very long
the great 3 players last night
cassano - delvecio- ibrahimovich
but in the other match udenise vs sampdoria
denatile was the super star of the day
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:51 pm

ahmed abdelrahman wrote:
mahdi
inter didnot play to win
no one important chance to get goal exept the ball kicked by head from jiminez
rosetii was not lucky last night
goal ibra is hand ball
the last ball in the match , was un doubtlly goal for inter and he judged an offensive foul against ibra and there was no foul at all
to play figo rather than ballotelli was the great mistake
but calcio is very long
the great 3 players last night
cassano - delvecio- ibrahimovich
but in the other match udenise vs sampdoria
denatile was the super star of the day

no ahmed we definatly played for the win n we almost had it when we lead 1-0 but Mourinho had 2 be careful cause he didnt saw a given up team in sampdoria n this is why they managed 2 grab the point at the end.

Inter didnt create many chances n we also managed not 2 give Sampa any space 2 create theirs 2 n this is somethin positive except for that goal which was caused of 1 only mistake in the whole 90 minutes.

anyway not a bad start
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Quote :

Was it a handball in your opinion?

As usual? Only vs small teams.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

DV7 wrote:
Quote :

Was it a handball in your opinion?

As usual? Only vs small teams.

even if it was a handball i'm talkin about the give n take between Ibra n Mancini n btw the handball if it is a handball didnt help Ibra or make it easier 4 him it accidentaly hit his arm.

vs small teams !!!
well Ibra already had scored 2wice against Milan he did score as well against Roma n in his days with Juve he used 2 score in big games as well , not 2 mention teh scudetto decider last year against Parma.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:12 pm

In UCL he disappears, where was he vs Liverpool?
Vs Valencia?
etc.

Also he was owned by Chiellini last season.

How many penalties again last season?
Though he deserves praise for scoring vs Parma, cause they're such a strong team Razz
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 pm

DV7 wrote:
In UCL he disappears, where was he vs Liverpool?
Vs Valencia?
etc.

Also he was owned by Chiellini last season.

How many penalties again last season?
Though he deserves praise for scoring vs Parma, cause they're such a strong team Razz

owned by Chiellini ???
not cause Giorgio was beatin him on every possession n commit fouls all time means he owned him , n while The Juve defence was focused on Ibra Cruz was left open which helped Inter score so in a way or other he was invloved.

i still dont agree that Ibra doesnt show up in big games , he always shine in such games even with Swedish NT with Inter , b4 with Juve also.
Back to top Go down
puddsy

puddsy

Number of posts : 95
Fav. Teams : Arsenal
Fav. Players : Samir Nasri

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:14 am

special one losing his touch already
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:17 am

puddsy wrote:
special one losing his touch already

special one has a long way b4 bein judged , plus he lost nothin yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris   Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris Empty

Back to top Go down

Seria A 1st Week : Sampdoria vs Inter @ Stadio Ferraris
Page 1 of 1