Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morrocain Players in Europe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Morrocain Players in Europe Empty
PostSubject: Morrocain Players in Europe   Morrocain Players in Europe EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 am

Here to discuss anything related to Morrocain players who play in Europe
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Morrocain Players in Europe   Morrocain Players in Europe EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 am

Utrecht Sign Boussaboun

Utrecht have signed former Feyenoord attacker Ali Boussaboun from Qatari side Al-Wahkrah...

The Eredivisie outfite have been after a new striker for a while and targeted Liverpool youngster Jordy Brouwer and Czech talent Tomas Necid before. However, Necid turned out to be too expensive and Brouwer wasn’t the right type of striker for the club.

Therefore, Utrecht manager Willem van Hanegem turned his attention to Boussaboun. The 29-year-old was no longer happy at his club in Qatar and was aiming for a return to The Netherlands.

The attacker, who played on a temporary basis for Utrecht before, has spells at ADO Den Haag, Groningen, NAC Breda and Feyenoord before he left Holland to play in Qatar in 2007.

Boussaboun is looking forward to playing in the Eredivisie again: “I had the possibility to stay in Qatar, but this was a chance I had to grab. Apart from the traditional top three, Utrecht is the only Dutch team I wanted to play for. I’m looking forward to working with Wim van Hanegem.”

Boussaboun is the fifth signing for Utrecht after the transfers of Barry Maguire, Michael Silberbauer, Morten Skoubo and Mihai Nesu.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Morrocain Players in Europe   Morrocain Players in Europe EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Chamakh Has Premier League Ambition

Girondins de Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh has hinted that he would like to ply his trade in the Premier League one day...

Chamakh was part of the Bordeaux line-up that was trounced comprehensively by Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday but he insists that the experience has not chastened him.

Bordeaux scarcely had a sniff and the Moroccan never had an opportunity to showcase his credentials.

Portsmouth and Manchester City have been known to be among his admirers across the Channel, and the 24-year-old revealed that he harbours an ambition to play in England one day.

Chamakh was rumoured to be interested in making a switch from Bordeaux during the summer transfer window, but was convinced to stay and take part in this season's Champions League campaign.

He told Setanta: "It was an absolute pleasure to play here (against Chelsea) even if I'm far from satisfied with the 4-0 defeat.

"We knew it would be a massive game against such a good team as Chelsea but I have mixed feelings because on one hand I played in England, which is what I love but on another hand we heavily lost.

"For sure I want to play in the Premier League since we faced Liverpool in the Champions League (in 2006). But right now I'm focused on my club and on the French league and this year we are going to try and qualify for the Champions League once again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrocain Players in Europe   Morrocain Players in Europe Empty

Back to top Go down

Morrocain Players in Europe
Page 1 of 1