Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bayern Munich Official Thread

Go down 
+4
saftawy
Mahdiano
DV7
bayern22
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:57 am

Only the last year We were struggling for the 4th place and the year b4 we won the CL and knocked Bayern out remember? 2-0 at the Allianz Arena lol. Any way, I think Bayern will be a strong side in the CL this season.
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

Number of posts : 212
Fav. Teams : bayern munchin ismaily fc
Fav. Players : Micheal ballack
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 am

thanks for that dude i wish i could say the same thing well it was a part of bad year but remember van buyten and what he did in dida Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:13 am

LOL yeah I was schoked Van Buyten scoring 2 goals but we deserved to win and qualify to the semi final.
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:55 am

wel we had the first leg u had the second so no prob at least i was glad to c some1 fuck man u in the ass better u rather than the red fags
Back to top Go down
omarlyze

omarlyze

Number of posts : 19
Fav. Teams : El-Ahly , FC Bayern Munchen , Man. utd
Fav. Players : P.Lahm , Treika , B.Shweinsteiger , C.Ronaldo
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:20 pm

people what is this all about
bundesliga is not boring at all because every single team thinks it is the best
all the german players have one thing in common they wont just give up
they give 100% the whole match
they are just amazing
they may not be as skillful as other players
but they are the most efficient
and of course the german national team is better than the italian
the italian team is the most boring team to watch in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:30 pm

saftawy wrote:
germany is def stronger than argentina and as for italy they are equal

How on earth do u think Germany is equal to Italy

not in the national team not even in the Clubs
4 fuckin world cups we have while u got 3 not to mention that we kicked u out of the last WC in ur home in the semis or u forgot that.

if u dont have the info enough then just dont speak randomly cause history books record that Germany never ever beat Italy in an official match so how can we be equal ????
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:40 am

italy is a defence full of shit team its not a presistant team like germany through out the history germany wins i a trophy in at least every 10 years it has been in 14 fuckin finals how much have italy been in . germany have only lost 2wice just 2wice in all of the history of qualifing games to wc germany has never failed to go to wc just forfited 2wice bec. it was busy invading the world what da hell u say germany never defeated italy germany defeated italy 3-1 U-19 euro final this year germany is a stronger squad on all ages as well as women u say 4 wc compared to 3 how about 3 euros compared just 1 1 are u kiddin me spain and russia has 2 i don't even understand why italy has a football team i hate that fuckin borin team another thing i was talkin about is consestncy germany is an consistant team 2002 they went to the final 2005 3rd place in contenats cup 2006 third place 2008 second u azurri squad win 06 by total luck and cheating and u go to 08 u get fucked by romania and holland and then u get lucky aganist france what i mean is that ur not presistant ur a moody team ur no match with germany and regardin never defeated the azzuri im gonna check that and ill be back
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:50 am

bundsliga has the highest fan standing in the world i.e they fill the stadium in every single game dortmund vs bayern last game the city has 500,000 and there were 90 000 fans from dortmund in the stand i.e 20% of the city was in the stadium and there was more than 30,000 bayern fans in the stadium i mean thats an away fans record i guess ,p,s the numbers are not 100% accurate but as i checked there was 105,000 in attendance in that game
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:58 pm

I didn't know where to put this, but Oddo has signed on a one year loan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayern Munich Official Thread   Bayern Munich Official Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Official Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2