Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Bayern fan

Go down 
+6
DV7
saftawy
shiko!
Mahdiano
puddsy
bayern22
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

New Bayern fan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 am

WELCOME KARIM TO OUR FORUM AND I WISH YOU ARE ACTIVE.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
saftawy

saftawy

Number of posts : 212
Fav. Teams : bayern munchin ismaily fc
Fav. Players : Micheal ballack
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 am

actually most of the world hates manchester united bec. of the 3 players but there is a million other reason and as i said it started with 99 and they didn't own us we fucked them in the ass for 91 minutes just like we did for italy in last wc but they just got fuckin lucky and kahn screwed up no big deal we fucked valencia 2 years l8r and won the cl as germany will win 2010 and u can take that to the bank
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 am

that's the best excuse for losers , u got lucky
yea Man utd got lucky against Bayer n Italy got lucky against Bayern
where the hell have u learnt football man , actually expected from someone who likes Bayern n Germany Very Happy

How can u explain that Germany never beat Italy in an official game ???
we always got lucky ryt

why dont u say that Bayern got Lucky beatin Valencia on penalties at least this one will be more logical than UTD bein lucky beatin u in the 99 CL final , or u just consider luck against u when u lose but not with u when u win ??
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:00 am

huh ?? so u don't think dominating a game from the 8th minute till the 92nd minute bet yet loosing is bad luck man the whole world spoke of it as a contreversial win and a lucky one and u beg to differ given that u don't even like man u im begining to feel ur just atackin me bro coz i route for the gr8ts country in the world Very Happy well valencia game wasn't luck at all it was a one side game valencia were so courages but otmar hizfield side was much stronger and confident again that what the whole world and critics thought regardin italy vs. germany it was 50% 50% game just like argentina game we got lucky in italy we were unlucky i didn't say that italy didn't desearve to beat us but it was a matter of luck who one when i said cheating i meant in the final aganist france materatzi and aganist australlia in the 16'th round the penelty was really really fake and having to face ukraine the quarter while we faced argentina was lucky last but not least having to face u guys without frings something set up by the way was cheating
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:03 am

bro i don't know about never defeat italy in a official game but i mean in 11 years watchin football i v only saw us faceing u guys once or something so we didnt really get the chance to defeat u but it will come along i promise
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:15 am

well bro i'm sorry 4 bringin u the feelin that i just like attackin u or criticizin u cause i really dont at all , i have nothin against u bro at all.

well i'm sure i watched both the 99 UTD Bayern final n i definatly know what ur talkin about but aint Luck a part of our game , yes u dominated i confess but it aint that only Man utd got luck , they believed in their chances n played to the last seconds and got themselves that precious win , i remember most of Bayern's missed chances includin the Janker double kick that hit the post n other chances from Mattuas (one of ma all time fav. players) but this is the game , u dont score u accept goals , we see it happen most of the time , believe me i'm an Interista and in this part i know quiet well what i'm sayin cause i had that feelin a lot.

Italy vs Germany i'm 100% sure u never beat us in an official game , yes we didnt face a lot but u never ever beat Italy the 1982 WC final , the 2006 WC semi final r the ones i watched actually the 82 one was a replay Very Happy
we even beat u in Italy in a friendly just b4 the WC if u can remember it ended 4-1 the game was at Artimio Franchi n Del Piero , Toni , Gilardino n Camoranesi scored 4 Italy while Robert Huth scored urs.

bro i dont want u 2 think i have any hard feelings 4 u , as long as u aint a Milanista nor a Juventino lol!

plus i'm very happy havin a member like u on ma forums rly , u have been one of the best n most usefull additions 2 the forums n one of the most active members as well , keep it up man.

i'm even thinkin of makin a specific Sub forum for Bayern Munich only cause now we have 3 Bavarians in the site n with u active u can be the moderator of that section as well n always keep it updated n active , what do u think of that ?
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:27 am

thanks bro u have boosted my confidence i was begining to feel im not wanted here given im at work now i m already to tired and not in a good mood so ur words cheered me up please dont remind me with the janker double kick Very Happy i agree with what u said i saw the 4-1 2 i hoped u didnt mention that one :$ this and the 5-1 are matches i want to wipe out from my memory
u had me there for a second when u said u watched the 82 final i was like should i start calling u sir or MR or somethin Razz don't worry i hate milan as juve i love roma though if that doesn't bother u Very Happy ya i would like that about the modreater i mean thx again how old ar u by the way Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:38 am

saftawy wrote:
thanks bro u have boosted my confidence i was begining to feel im not wanted here given im at work now i m already to tired and not in a good mood so ur words cheered me up please dont remind me with the janker double kick Very Happy i agree with what u said i saw the 4-1 2 i hoped u didnt mention that one :$ this and the 5-1 are matches i want to wipe out from my memory
u had me there for a second when u said u watched the 82 final i was like should i start calling u sir or MR or somethin Razz don't worry i hate milan as juve i love roma though if that doesn't bother u Very Happy ya i would like that about the modreater i mean thx again how old ar u by the way Very Happy?

I'm 17
it wont bother me at all if u like any team in the world except the Zebras n Bilan , Roma is ok i dont hate em but they r still a rival 2 me.
Very Happy no man i didnt watch the 82 match live of course it was a replay n i even have that match on ma PC saved , i know this one will bother u Twisted Evil

Great news then , i dont want u 2 feel hated here or not wanted cause ur already on of those who built the forums , ur one of the family bro and i'm a great admirer of ur efforts here n i hope u always stick around n stay active as u r and more if that wont bother u

I will open a sub forum for Bayern Munich now in the Other European Leagues section n will make u the moderator of that section n i want u 2 keep that section active n full with News n match reports of Bayern.
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:41 am

i will bro thanks so much
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:55 am

saftawy check the announcements section
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 pm

well, i dnt think the world hates BECKHAM, he may be the most loved in the world.....
and i know the real reason mahdy Very Happy

and like mahdy said aint luck part of the game, lots and lots of cups get clinched by luck......
Back to top Go down
michooooooozzzz

michooooooozzzz

Number of posts : 3
Fav. Teams : bayern
Fav. Players : ballack, klose, lahm, ribery
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:06 pm

i also hate man utd and to be honest mostly because of 1999.... last yeas final didnr help much either.... but all man utd fans never forget that bayern took revenge two years later, beating them in munich and old trafford
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bayern fan   New Bayern fan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bayern fan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2