Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Latest News Discussion.

Go down 
+3
Mahdiano
DV7
The_Unforgiven
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News Discussion.   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:05 pm

Zein wrote:
bayern22 wrote:
BUT I THINK MILAN IS SO FAR AWAY FROM BUILDING A SQUAD LIKE THEIR RIVALS INTER EVEN IF THEY SOLD KAKA

You made me feel as if Milan is like Empoli and Livorno!!! And our squad is not that bad. If Milan was that far away,I think they wouldn't have beaten Inter last season.

well Napoli beat Inter last season 2
does this mean Napoli can compete for scudetto !!
man that's so funny that u can count urself scudetto contenders for beatin Inter LAST SEASON
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Latest News Discussion.   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:35 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
Zein wrote:
bayern22 wrote:
BUT I THINK MILAN IS SO FAR AWAY FROM BUILDING A SQUAD LIKE THEIR RIVALS INTER EVEN IF THEY SOLD KAKA

You made me feel as if Milan is like Empoli and Livorno!!! And our squad is not that bad. If Milan was that far away,I think they wouldn't have beaten Inter last season.

man that's so funny that u can count urself scudetto contenders for beatin Inter LAST SEASON
I didn't mean that but I meant that Milan's squad isn't that far away to be compared with Inter.
And btw I didn't mention any thing about Scudetto in my post.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Latest News Discussion.   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:
They didnt just keep the money, they signed 1 season players like olivera, ronaldo, and emerson. Plus you have to remember debts and maintainance and player salaries.

Emerson , Oliviera n Ronaldo waw
3 great signings really n definatly replaced Sheva lol!

Which is my point exactly. You were asking what happened to the money milan got from the sheva deal, and i explained.

Quote :

Ooooh, with the amount of reinforcements Inter got in the summer, they should mkae them a league of their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Senderos joins AC Milan on season-long loan   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 am

Arsenal can today confirm that Swiss defender Philippe Senderos has joined Italian club AC Milan on loan for the coming season.

Senderos, 23, joined the Gunners from FC Servette, the leading club in his home city of Geneva, in the summer of 2003.

In his time with the Club Philippe has won the FA Cup in 2005 and played a part in the defence that kept a record 10 Champions League clean sheets in 2005/06.

Philippe has made 115 appearances for Arsenal, scoring four goals, and the Swiss international had several highlights last season, including a superb performance in the 2-0 win at the San Siro and a second goal of the season against Blackburn at Emirates Stadium.

Philippe is also a regular at the heart of the Swiss national team’s defence – scoring in the 2006 World Cup and playing every minute of his country’s Euro 2008 campaign in his home country. Born to a Spanish father and Serbian mother, Philippe has represented Switzerland at every age group from Under-15s upwards, and skippered the Under-17s to European Championship glory in 2002.

Everyone at Arsenal would like to wish Philippe the very best for the coming season and his time with AC Milan.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Latest News Discussion.   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:40 am

If you did not notice, there is a thread dedicated to news, and I posted the same article there. Thanks for the effort though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Latest News Discussion.   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 am

:SSSS

You're joking right?
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL

PostSubject: Re: Latest News Discussion.   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:48 am

I HONESTLY DONT THINK HE WILL DO THEM ANY GOOD.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest News Discussion.   Latest News Discussion. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest News Discussion.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2