Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hammers job: It's all yours Zola

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Hammers job: It's all yours Zola Empty
PostSubject: Hammers job: It's all yours Zola   Hammers job: It's all yours Zola EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 am

GIANFRANCO ZOLA will be offered the West Ham manager’s job today.

Hammers chiefs held a board meeting last night and opted for the former Chelsea striker ahead of fellow Italian Roberto Donadoni.

Zola could be in place as the club’s first foreign boss in time for Saturday’s Premier League clash at West Brom.

A West Ham spokesman said: “We’ve had a detailed and positive discussion and expect to make an announcement very shortly.”

Zola, 42, is currently joint-coach of Italy Under-21s.

He may bring his pal and ex-Chelsea team-mate Pierluigi Casiraghi with him if he agrees to take over from Alan Curbishley on a deal worth around £1.5million a year.

West Ham chief executive Scott Duxbury flew to Rome on Sunday for a second round of talks with Zola, after the club finally dropped its interest in Croatia boss Slaven Bilic.

Bilic gave too many mixed messages about when he was prepared to quit his current job to start work in East London.

Hammers’ Icelandic owners back Zola, who speaks perfect English, because of his lengthy Premier League experience.
-----------------------------------------
The Sun
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Hammers job: It's all yours Zola   Hammers job: It's all yours Zola EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:10 am

zola would be a good coach fro west ham he is already a manger and has this experience, second he has a big EPL experience as he played for chelsea.

a good move for the hammers
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Hammers job: It's all yours Zola   Hammers job: It's all yours Zola EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:10 am

Zola D-dayGIANFRANCO ZOLA will today tell West Ham whether he is to be their new boss.

Former Chelsea star Zola, 42, last night coached Italy Under-21s to a 1-1 draw in Croatia to make the play-offs for Euro 2009.

Zola said: “I did not want to speak yet about West Ham out of respect for the Italian FA.

“I will decide tomorrow — and then speak.”

Zola admitted he was worried his Chelsea links might trigger a backlash from West Ham fans.

He added: “I want to work in an environment that allows me to work with peace and tranquillity.

“I’m concerned that not everybody among the fans seems to be pleased at the prospect of me coaching the team.”
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hammers job: It's all yours Zola   Hammers job: It's all yours Zola EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:52 am

zola could be a good manager for the hammers as he already knows the premier league so well as a player. it is a good move from the hammers..
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammers job: It's all yours Zola   Hammers job: It's all yours Zola Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammers job: It's all yours Zola
Page 1 of 1