Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leonardo: Pato's too lazy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Leonardo: Pato's too lazy Empty
PostSubject: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Sunday 7 September, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan legend Leonardo warns Alexandre Pato he’ll never break into the first team unless he works hard in every training session.

The 18-year-old was a sensation when completing his £10m move from Internacional, but disappointed at the Beijing Olympics and in pre-season.

“He has all the quality of a champion, but he must understand that in Italian football if you want to last for 10 years you’ve got to give 100 per cent every single day,” said Milan director Leonardo.

“He has to run, fight, sweat in training and listen carefully to the advice of Coach and teammates.”

Pato’s poor fitness has prompted concern, but Leonardo insists it is more an issue of form.

“He has no physical problems, nor psychological ones. He is happy within the squad and working hard. The directors are very close to him, both in terms of his sporting career and his private life.

“Pato is a valuable member of the club and we have absolute faith in him.”

‘The Duck’ faces increased competition this season with the arrival of Ronaldinho, Andriy Shevchenko and Marco Borriello.

“I think this will be good for him, just as it will motivate our other strikers,” added Leonardo.

“We don’t have too many forwards, as Carlo Ancelotti knows how to handle them and Milan, thanks to this wider group, will be able to entertain the crowds and achieve great results.”
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:03 pm

there is no way that "The Duck" Smile is better than Super Mario Balotelli.

all the hype Pato has been given is due 2 the huge number Milan paid 4 his services simply cause their youth academy cant manage bringin a player like Super Mario as Inter's academy did.

Balotelli is better than Pato.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Number of posts : 47
Fav. Teams : Juventus
Fav. Players : Del Piero, Camoranesi, Nedved, Trezeguet, Buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Balotelli and Giovinco are definitely better than Pato. But he can still improve. He has many years ahead of him and we should not prejudge.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Joe wrote:
Balotelli and Giovinco are definitely better than Pato. But he can still improve. He has many years ahead of him and we should not prejudge.

of course he has many years ahead of him Joe n the same goes for Balotelli n Giovinco.
i'm comparin him 2 players his age not older than him so it's a fair comparison.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:01 am

Mahdiano wrote:

all the hype Pato has been given is due 2 the huge number Milan paid 4 his services simply cause their youth academy cant manage bringin a player like Super Mario as Inter's academy did.

I see that u don't have much reasons to say that Balotelli is better than Pato Smile & btw our youth academy brought Alberto Paloschi who has a promising future. Balotelli and Pato didn't play that much to say who is better than who.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:36 am

Mahdiano wrote:

Balotelli is 25 though...
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:06 am

DV7 wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:

ballotelli is 18 DV7, i think pato is gonna turn to be a gr8 player he just needs time
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:16 am

Zein wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:

I see that u don't have much reasons to say that Balotelli is better than Pato Smile & btw our youth academy brought Alberto Paloschi who has a promising future. Balotelli and Pato didn't play that much to say who is better than who.

yes yes , this is why u kept Paloschi in ur team
as far as i remember u co owned him with Parma so he aint urs anymore u just carry 50% of his contract no more.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 am

DV7 wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:

this aint the Balotelli ur talkin about , ur lost DV7 lol!
better not drink so much next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 am

I see that its normal we didn't keep him cuz we already have 4 strikers & he won't appear too much. Last year we co-owened Borriello and we got him back . And if he isn't ours so he belongs to who Smile ?? Parma have also 50 % no more.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:42 am

cause Parma has the ryt 2 own him for 2 years , easy n simple as that Rolling Eyes
4 strikers waw
Inter has 6 striker n yet kept Mario n he even make it as a starter a lot.
Ibrahimovic , Adriano , Cruz , Crespo n Suazo plus the wingers , why didnt we choose 2 loan out Balotelli 4 example

man u must be crazy if u wanna compare Super Mario with Paloschi , u will make a fool out of urself.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:50 am

lol I didn't make any comparison !! not even bet. Pato and Balotelli Smile and I think Suazo has joined Benfica on loan and I heared Crespo will leave in january and btw Paloschi isn't far away from standard to not putting him in comparison with Balotelli.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:58 am

Zein wrote:
I think Suazo has joined Benfica on loan and I heared Crespo will leave in january.

i meant why didnt we choose 2 loan out or co own Balotelli when Suazo was still there , i hope u understand Wink
we chose 2 offload Suazo n we will offload Crespo cause Balotelli is class n we could have never let him out in anyway.

Zein wrote:
and btw Paloschi isn't far away from standard to not putting him in comparison with Balotelli.

yea yea sure Laughing
this is why he is playin in Parma in Serie B , he even didnt manage 2 get into a Serie A team Laughing

plus when Inter called up Balotelli 4 the 1st team it was cause he showed quality in Primavera it was no co-incidence like when u called Paloschi due 2 the injuries u had.
Mario scored 2wice vs Juventus n kicked them out of Italian coppa he scored 3 decesive goals in Seria A against teams like Atalanta, Fiorentina n Siena in the was supposed 2 be a scudetto decider plus he had the guts n confidence 2 play a game like Parma in the scudetto final game n that was hard 4 even experienced players 2 do n Mario was just great in that game.

Italy gave him the nationality n on his 1st team with the Azzurrini he scored Wink and now Lippi has him in his radar 4 the 1st team waw , what is Paloschi compared 2 all what i mentioned.

i think it's unfair 4 super Mario 2 be compared 2 a player like Paloschi
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:07 am

Torino, Reggina and Genoa were all linked with Paloschi.Paloschi made his Serie A debut against Siena and scored a magnificent goal eighteen seconds after coming onto the pitch.Paloschi played 7 matches last season scoring 2 goals and Balotelli played 12 scoring 3 goals Smile Razz there is no big difference. Paloschi also scored 2 goals in Coppa Italia.
And btw Inzaghi and Gilardino were available when Paloschi made his debut not cuz we had injuries. Smile Balotelli is a good player no doubt & may be better than Paloschi but with not that far.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 am

it aint ma problem ur not a good follower cause i'm 100% sure u just had 1 striker b4 the Siena match n this is why u called Paloschi.

still u didnt prove 1 single point 2 make me change ma mind n 2 prove Paloschi aint that far from Balotelli , he is still way 2 far

hope u think b4 u post Wink
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:25 am

No I think I have proved some points m8. you wanted to show me that Balotelli was great when he played in serie A last season. I showed to u that also Smile. Only one point that made me feel that Balotelli is better than Paloschi is that he was called to Italy's first team.The 2 of them scored goals in Serie A last season & Paloschi's goal against Siena was amazing his first touch with Milan was a GOAL!! and yeah u r right there was only one striker which was Inzaghi but Gilardino was available but Carlo didn't call him up to the match may be Paloschi at this time was more fit.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:27 am

still the points i provided r way better 2 see Balotelli as better than Paloschi with a big difference
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:31 am

lol! I don't see that big difference I told ya the only point is the 1st team and It is for sure gr8 thing but also Paloschi is doing well in Italy's under 19 team.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:34 am

well i will stop talkin about this
some stuff aint worth talkin about Evil or Very Mad
everything proves that Balotelli is way better but Milanisti will always be football ignorants what can we say
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 am

lol! ok I will stop talking also Very Happy cuz we were supposed to compare him with Pato. And Milanista are not football ignorants Razz.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 am

Zein wrote:
And Milanista are not football ignorants Razz.

u just proved they r
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 am

lol! Nope I have only proved that Balotelli isn't that far better from Paloschi.
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:12 am

amr i havnt seen much from paloschi to prove that he is like balloteli.

maybe he will improve more in the future but balloteli now is a first team player
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:07 pm

shinnawy wrote:
amr i havnt seen much from paloschi to prove that he is like balloteli.

maybe he will improve more in the future but balloteli now is a first team player
I didn't say that Paloschi is like Balotelli, Balotelli is better than him for sure.All I wanted to say that he isn't that much better than Paloschi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leonardo: Pato's too lazy   Leonardo: Pato's too lazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian Football Network :: Specific Sections :: Italian Football :: AC Milan-
Jump to: