Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter Empty
PostSubject: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:59 am

The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter Coutinhoeg7

Name: Phillippe Coutinho Correia
Born: June 12th 1992, in Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
Height: 1,72m
Weight: 64kg
Position: Attacking midfielder
Goals scored: 90 (Vasco) / 16 (Brasilian NT)

Now it's official: Youngster Phillippe Coutinho, 16 years old, Vasco's biggest youth-squad promise, has been sold to Internazionale Milano for €4 millions.

The deal was closed 20 days ago, one day before Roberto Dinamite took his place as Vasco's new president. The previous administration, headed by Eurico Miranda, held a meeting to present the situation to the new administrators.

Philippe's representatives made the offer that worked best for Vasco - the player stays two more years in the club - but explained that there would be other ways to close the deal if the directors didn't accept this option.

Therefore, last month the player signed a contract with the Rio team, his first professional contract, already under the rules established by this deal, and with his wages being paid by Internazionale - initiallly €600 thousand a year (around R$1 million), increasing progressively, until the fifth year of the agreement, when the amount will reach €1 million (around R$2,5 millions).

Vasco's current administrators intended to keep this deal discreet. However, a rumor about the player being transferred to Real Madrid led to the truth about the Internazionale transfer being leaked to the press.

Phillippe Coutinho has been training, twice a week, with Vasco's professional roster. He has been called for the Brasilian Team that will play the 9th Toyota U-16 International Championship, to be played in Japan between August 7th and 11th.

Coutinho already scored 16 goals for youth-divisions Brasilian NTs - two in 2006, nine in 2007 and five in 2008. Through his youth-divisions career he already scored 106 times.

For the Brasilian NT, he already participated in the conquests of the 6th Mediterranean Internacional Football Cup/2006 (U-15 category); the 7th Mediterranean Internacional Football Cup in 2007 (U-15); the 3rd South American Championship/2007 (U-15) and the 8th Mediterranean Internacional Football Cup/2008 (U-16).
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:00 pm

Coutinho: "Inter, I'm looking forward"

04.09.2008 14.16 Editorial TMW article read 8479 times

Source: Gianluigi Longari for Novantesimo.it

There's air derby, it breathes around Milan, where the shirts of Ronaldinho mix with those of Ibrahimovic, those of Shevchenko returning to head, and begin to intravedersi the first 77 of Quaresma. But this climate goes, is investing Italy, who is convinced that victory is again Inter, but whoever thinks that the rossoneri back to victory. But if the atmosphere of the derby Madunina over the Ocean, well then it means that this rivalry is going on very souls worldwide football. A talk is the new Inter (for the truth will be only between two years) Philippe Coutinho, baby phenomenon of Vasco da Gama, purchased in summer dall'Inter after snatched the court of Real Madrid.

Coutinho is trying to come back in the hearts of his fans coming, and do not lesina references to the other side of the waterway: "I hope to become the Pato dell'Inter. I'm working hard here at Vasco da Gama for migliorarmi and be able to get to Italy giocarmi my chance with the nerazzurri. I dream of winning the Champions League and I'm looking forward to play the derby against Pato, Kakà and Ronaldinho, who are my idols along with Ibrahimovic and Adriano. I've already been in Milan and I liked the city very much, but people are very nice. " Champions League, therefore, derby and Ibrahimovic. The background to become an idol of the Milan Nerazzurra there are, will have only 16 years but Coutinho has already understood everything ...
Back to top Go down
ahmed abdelrahman

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:23 pm

inter started to think correctly according to his purchases of players
after quaresma , soli montari and mansini and finally coutinho , entire of them young age and at least have ability to give inter 10 years in the future
i think in shallah coutinho will be like zanetti the capitano of inter
but the important thing inter must maintain this player and not like barca like in dos santos
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:51 pm

is he any good ??!!
i never saw him play
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Well Inter made some major additions this year in the primavera team in the likes of Jago Del Piero n Coutinho is also another young promisin star yet he wont be able 2 play 4 Inter b4 he completes 18 years same case with Milans Pato.
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 am

i agree with A.A abt inter's strategy of purchasing players.

it is now far better.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 am

shinnawy wrote:
i agree with A.A abt inter's strategy of purchasing players.

it is now far better.

This is the difference between us n a team like Milan
this year especially Moratti paid for bringin player 2 the primavera as much as he did for the 1st team n the most important move was Jago Del Piero from Treviso who is said 2 be very very promisin , we also brough Balotelli last season from our Primavera n this year we have Francesco Bolzoni who also played a lot last season.

we also added Coutinho n Kerlon from Brazil n these 2 r considered 2 of the best young talents in the World not 2 mention Angel Di Maria also

and even Quaresma is 24 n Muntari is 23
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:16 am

yes there is agr8 improvement in the strategy which not only to focus at the transfer market for the first tema but also for the youth team which will develop these players into mature first team players
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:19 am

shinnawy wrote:
yes there is agr8 improvement in the strategy which not only to focus at the transfer market for the first tema but also for the youth team which will develop these players into mature first team players

yes n plus this is a great defensive move if the asshole Platini thinks of makin his silly 6+5 shit
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 am

i dont think the 6+5 move is gonna happen, it has been a long time with no talk abt it. btw it is blatter not platini
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:27 am

shinnawy wrote:
i dont think the 6+5 move is gonna happen, it has been a long time with no talk abt it. btw it is blatter not platini

whatever
Blatter or Platini , both r assholes
and of course the 6+5 shit will never happen , no team will agree 2 such a stupid rule.
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:36 am

making this move 6+5 is gonna fire up the transfer market not make it not so active with mega deals.. as teams who are not ready for this move like inter,arsenal,madrid will spend more to get native players and other teams are gonna ask for very high prices as the teams will pay whatever price as they need this player.

an idiot move they should have though of it more wisely
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:46 am

no shinnawy u got it wrong
it aint about buyin native players , it's about bringin up ur own native players cause no team will be able 2 sell u their native players as they will need them 2.
it's about ur academy n youth production n this is what they have in mind , so probably we can see more likes of Balotelli n more of Bojan instead of big teams just able 2 invest n buy promisin foreign players n we all know that Brazil n Argentina r the best in that.

so Platini was supportin the move 2 see more n more european talents not only south Americans n this is even why he made the rule that no south American talent can play in Europe b4 he is 18 years old , problem that faced Pato when he joined Milan n that will keep Coutinho in Brazil for 2 more years b4 he can be able 2 play 4 Inter.
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 am

no mahdy i think it is for ex. man utd 6 english players(dsnt matter if they are from ur academy)+5 foriegn players.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:54 am

shinnawy wrote:
no mahdy i think it is for ex. man utd 6 english players(dsnt matter if they are from ur academy)+5 foriegn players.

i knowwwww
i'm sayin what if u cant buy english players from other teams n this is the bigger option , u will have 2 use ur own academy players n this will be a good way 2 see more european talents shine at younger age.

this is the main idea shinnawy
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 am

i got u but what i meant that big teams are gonna go for good players that play in smaller teams usually the ones in the NT. small teams dsnt have a problem of selling their stars and this is what always happens but now they are gonna ask for huge price as it will be hard for the offering team to find an alternate signing.
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:04 am

i knw that their point is to get the teams to grow up their own players from the academy but lots of teams are gonna just sign native players from other teams.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 am

shinnawy wrote:
i knw that their point is to get the teams to grow up their own players from the academy but lots of teams are gonna just sign native players from other teams.

i know but still these small teams wont try 2 sell them for 2 reasons
number 1 that now with native players bein more important then their teams will need them as big teams does so there will be a big chance of not sellin them
number , with the good native players in small sides n big teams havin difficulties 2 buy any good native players then these small teams will be strong n will cover 4 the lack of havin quality foreign players that other big teams have.
u know what i mean ??
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 am

yup i got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter   The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Fenomeno Coutinho signs for Inter
Page 1 of 1