Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road

Go down 
+6
Dr. Zizo
EL LODDZ
mizo madrid
DV7
Mahdiano
Naggar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naggar

Naggar

Number of posts : 59
Fav. Teams : Manchester United
Fav. Players : Rooney
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 3:04 pm

Last 8 fixtures:
Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-1 Man Utd
Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool
Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-1 Man Utd
Liverpool 0-1 Man Utd
Man Utd 3-0 Liverpool

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

Number of posts : 368
Fav. Teams : LIVERPOOL FC, EL AHLY
Fav. Players : STEVEN GERRARD, FERNANDO TORRES, RYAN BABEL

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Key Liverpool Pair Back In Training

Liverpool's influential captain Steven Gerrard and their free-scoring striker Fernando Torres have returned to training this week, continuing their rehabilitation from minor injuries...

A groin operation and a hamstring tear have kept Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres out of their international duties over the next seven days, but Liverpool fans will be hoping this rest period will prove vital as the pair began training again in order to regain fitness ahead of a crucial home tie against reigning League champions Manchester United.

"Both players are now back jogging and will be out for ten to twelve days," boss Rafa Benitez told the club's official website.

"Gerrard might be back before Torres but you never know," he said. Benitez added that a full recovery for either player could take 'between ten to twelve' days, meaning he will presumably leave it to the last minute to name the squad that plays United at lunchtime on the 13th of September.

Seven Gerrard will miss England's World Cup qualifiers against Andorra and Croatia, whereas Fernando Torres will be absent from the Spanish line-up that faces Bosnia and Armenia.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:55 pm

that does not mean they will play but surely increases their chances of playing.. BE SCARED YOU F****** MANCHESTER FANS, UR WINNING STREAK IS F******* OVER (FINISHED).
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 pm

EL LODDZ wrote:
that does not mean they will play but surely increases their chances of playing.. BE SCARED YOU F****** MANCHESTER FANS, UR WINNING STREAK IS F******* OVER (FINISHED).

calm down Loddz , i've heard these words millions of times n yet saw the same team winning bounce
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

Number of posts : 292
Fav. Teams : Manchester United, El-Ahly
Fav. Players : Ronaldo,Vidic,Abou Trika
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:34 am

an easy game united to win as usual...............lol

i am kiddin, i think man utd are gonna win or draw but no lose.....it is gonna be a nice game and a difficult one also. if berba plays we can cover ronlado's abscense which causes lack of attack. so we can play with 3 strikers with rooney or tevez a little behind so he can move the ball forward and i think it will be rooney.

i am not affraid of torres, our backs can deal with him easily, but gerrard's abcsense could be key he is not just a good player he is their leader, he pushes and motivates other players and every team need a player like that..him not playing is gonna weaken liverpool's midfield, they dnt have a player who does his job.

united to win 2-1.....
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:36 am

silvester, ferdinand, o'shea, Brown,...............

who's turn????????

i pray that Gary Neville scores.......a true united that hates liverpoo, waiting for his celebration...

hope he scores, i knw it is hard he rarely scores but brown also rarely scored before his goal
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:12 am

i pray that gary scores too ( OWN GOAL )
lol!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 pm

Vidic didnt score yet , ryt ??
he may be next Wink
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:07 pm

noooo he didnt
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 am

HEY MANCHESTER FUCKERS SRY BUT I HAVE HORRIFYING KNEWS......

Torres Expected To Make United Date

The News of the World is reporting that the Reds' medical staff have been delighted with the progress that the Spaniard has made since tweaking his hamstring against Aston Villa last week, and are confident that he will be fit in time for the United date.

This would be a massive boost for Liverpool, who will almost certainly be without Steven Gerrard for a clash that could go on to define their season.

Rafa Benitez had been desperately hoping that their most influential player would be able to return from two minor groin operations that caused him to miss England's World Cup qualifiers against Andorra and Croatia for the upcoming clash against their arch rivals, but Gerrard's latest comments suggest that this is no longer realistic.

"That's a bit too soon," he said over the prospects of being back in time for the home match against United.

"I've a decent chance for the Champions League game in Marseille. I've spoken to the manager and told him I'd like to do a certain amount of training before I come back. I don't want to go into a big game only having had one session with the boys."
Back to top Go down
Shinnawy
EFN's Joker
EFN's Joker
Shinnawy

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 am

EL LODDZ wrote:
[b]

Torres Expected To Make United Date

[b]
[/color]

torres doesnt make any difference with me, he played both matches last year and did nothn, vidic killed him and he should be able to do it again
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:06 pm

we will see about thaton the 13th. i predict he will score the winner GOAL.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 pm

EL LODDZ wrote:
we will see about thaton the 13th. i predict he will score the winner GOAL.

oh u mean he will score an own goal as the winner for Manchester utd ??
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahaha no i mean he will score a goal for liverpool so that they can win the match JUST LIKE WHAT HE DID WITH YOU.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 pm

EL LODDZ wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha no i mean he will score a goal for liverpool so that they can win the match JUST LIKE WHAT HE DID WITH YOU.

oh u mean he will dive 2wice again 2 get one of Manchester utd players sent off ???
this is the only thing Torres is good at.
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:27 pm

yeah right, so u dont agree that he is on of the best players in the world ??!!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:28 pm

EL LODDZ wrote:
yeah right, so u dont agree that he is on of the best players in the world ??!!

definatly one of the best but still not the best
Back to top Go down
DA3DA3

DA3DA3

Number of posts : 4
Fav. Teams : Juventus
Fav. Players : Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, Giovinco, Mutu, Messi, Ibrahimovich, Elano, Mido, Zidan, Amr Zaki
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:24 pm

i think he's one of the best but he's also one of the stupidest players of all time, because he joined a team like liverpool which will win nothing especially not the EPL.
He could have easily joined chelsea or arsenal but he chose rafa benitez' dead squad.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:29 pm

DA3DA3 wrote:
i think he's one of the best but he's also one of the stupidest players of all time, because he joined a team like liverpool which will win nothing especially not the EPL.
He could have easily joined chelsea or arsenal but he chose rafa benitez' dead squad.

Yes i agree with Da3Da3
he should have moved to Chelsea , a winning side or let me say at least more promising that Liverpool and the partnership of Torres n Drogba would have been great.
anyway Torres is still young n will soon find out he made the wrong choice n it aint 2 late 2 correct that mistake.
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm

HE MADE THE BEST DECISION OF HIS LIFE WHEN HE JOINED LIVERPOOL AND YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT WHY.
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

Number of posts : 212
Fav. Teams : bayern munchin ismaily fc
Fav. Players : Micheal ballack

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 am

its pethtic that this match has taken any of ur intrest i for one would rather sleep than watch those 2 lawzy excuse for team scum bags play at the anfeild road to teams that suck with half a dosen of players missing and to add to that its a well known reslut last 8 fixtures says it all i belive united fans should fear west bromish more than liverpool i hope liver pool makes it though they aren't as fucked up as man u but those 2 remind me of ahly vs zamalek simply OVERRATED CRAP
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:18 pm

saftawy wrote:
its pethtic that this match has taken any of ur intrest i for one would rather sleep than watch those 2 lawzy excuse for team scum bags play at the anfeild road to teams that suck with half a dosen of players missing and to add to that its a well known reslut last 8 fixtures says it all i belive united fans should fear west bromish more than liverpool i hope liver pool makes it though they aren't as fucked up as man u but those 2 remind me of ahly vs zamalek simply OVERRATED CRAP

if ur a bayern fan n watch the Bundesliga then u should watch this match for sure cause it's goin 2 be more intrestin n way much better than any match in the 1 team league.
Back to top Go down
Naggar

Naggar

Number of posts : 59
Fav. Teams : Manchester United
Fav. Players : Rooney

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Predictions for the match anyone?

Manchester United 2 Liverpool 1
Rooney and Berbatov for United
Gerrard for Liverpool
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:37 pm

saftawy wrote:

first of all its LIVERPOOL not LIVER POOL

SECOND: PLZ IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY JUST DONT LOG IN AND POST CRAPPY POSTS, UR HUMILIATING YOURSELF. DONT YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT,, NOO SRY BULLSHIT.
Back to top Go down
EL LODDZ
EFNs #1 PREDICTOR
EL LODDZ

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:38 pm

I PREDICT 1-0 for liverpool by keane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road   Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Manchester Utd - EPL 4th week @ Anfield Road
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next