Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

out fora week :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saftawy

saftawy

Number of posts : 212
Fav. Teams : bayern munchin ismaily fc
Fav. Players : Micheal ballack
Registration date : 2008-08-23

out fora week :D Empty
PostSubject: out fora week :D   out fora week :D EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:01 am

hey all i didnt know where to say that but it has been a trend to attack me in the forum and when i don't reply immideatly im a pussy Very Happy i just wanted to clear somethin i don't mind at all insults from any 1 aslong as they are defending there team or as a joke but the thing is guys i work in vodafone so im only available on the internet between 1 am to 12 pm or somethin i never sit on the pc during the day so when i don't reply that doesn't mean im a pussy or i don't have anything to add as u all asumed on most of the topics. the other thing i don't wanna seem self centred but i will be out till the end of the week on vac. in north coast so i won't be on the forum will i miss u guys ? NO its just 4 days Razz:P Razz but i just wanted to make it clear that if u wanna rip on me please do but don't expect a reply before 5 days and there will be hell to pay i tell u
i just wanted to add one more thing regarding the elmination game since its turning to a sucess there a few things all seem to be missing
first of all no one can vote twice without some voting in betw. u canot post a vote then a second l8r or i would have elminated man u at the begining Very Happy or mahdinho would have elminated milan Very Happy so just wait for some1 to reply and then post again and when u reply do like me and mahdinho do copy and paste the whole list with the update
thanx c u
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

out fora week :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: out fora week :D   out fora week :D EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:20 am

we will miss u saftawy
u've been one of the most important members in the forums so far
BTW m8 no one here have anything against u or something , they just like 2 share jokes u u know egyptians Very Happy so i hope u aint pissed 4 any reason and hope to have u back on the forums so soon.
enjoy ur vacation.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net

out fora week :D
Page 1 of 1