Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brighi is staying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:50 am

Agent: Brighi stays at Roma
Friday 29 August, 2008
In spite of interest from Chievo and Torino, Matteo Brighi will remain at Roma and fight for a first-team place.

The 27-year-old midfielder has been little more than a peripheral figure at the Stadio Olimpico since returning from a three-year loan spell at Chievo.

With the arrival of French ace Jeremy Menez, many thought that Brighi would quit the capital in search of a more modest side, but his agent has revealed that he is staying at Roma.

“I haven't even read the newspapers today because I know there will be something in it about Matteo moving,” agent Vanni Puzzolo told Laromasiamonoi.it.

“I know that Torino are interested in him, but it doesn't count for anything because Roma have renewed his contract and shown faith in him.

“If Roma change their mind then I will let you know, but otherwise Brighi will stay where he is.

“The last few days of the transfer market are strange and you never know what will happen but I don't think there is any doubt that my client will be wearing the Giallorossi shirt this season.
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:52 am

thats good because he serves as adequate backup, might not be as creative as Aquilani Pizarro and De Rossi, but he's reliable to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 am

hey Romanista u know what happened with Ahmed Barusso ??
aint he was supposed 2 be just on loan
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Romanista

Romanista

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 am

well he went to Galatasaray on loan, i think right now he's with Sienna also on a season long loan.

needs more exprierience before he can be a regular at Roma.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:04 am

well should keep a lokk at him with Siena , he is very promisin i've known him since he was with Serie B side Rimini when i used 2 watch Serie B while Juve were there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:41 am

Juve and Serie B.... Those were the days my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Totti_the_king

Totti_the_king

Number of posts : 55
Fav. Teams : ROMA then Barca
Fav. Players : lOOk at my name
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:01 am

I am happy Brighi will stay,he is an important back-up For De Rossi especially and can be used in as a starter in some games too .
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:15 am

Totti_the_king wrote:
I am happy Brighi will stay,he is an important back-up For De Rossi especially and can be used in as a starter in some games too .

agreed , he is a very good backup 2 the midfield especially in the presence of an injury prone like Aquilani 4 example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brighi is staying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brighi is staying   Brighi is staying Empty

Back to top Go down

Brighi is staying
Page 1 of 1