Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo

Go down 
+2
Mahdiano
shiko!
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 am

if ronni and kaka reach top form with pato i think i will be agood triangle for milan and inzagi could helm them in difficult time they can get more titles for milan...
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:27 am

well hopin aint just enough
i can hope Adriano will regain his top form which if he does will be an unstoppable force but then i have no guarantees that he will regain it so i prefare not 2 talk about it much.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:28 am

Lol yeah Mahdiano is right all the details will be seen on the pitch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mizo madrid

mizo madrid

Number of posts : 180
Fav. Teams : realmadrid,ahly
Fav. Players : raul,casillas,abo terika

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 am

yea we will see it isnot so far the season has started....
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:20 am

Ronaldinho just missed a penalty 4 Brazil 2day
great come back isnt it ???
lol!
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:41 am

Mahdiano wrote:
Zein wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:
Point being?

it's bein that winnin Club world cup meant nothin when u proved at the end of the season that u aint even the 4th best team in italy.
How it meant nothin & We were the first European team to win the Club World Cup & Who said there was no effort?! We won the CL to play in these competitions & I think winning the CL is a great effort!!

i guess winnin CL was 2 seasons ago , would u plz explain why dont u even participate in CL this season ??
we r takin about present now not the past , what is Milan now ???
Serie A's 5th n a team who lost 2 new comers Bologna in San Siro at the openin of the season , why talk about the CL now , better concentrate on the UEFA Cup.

Inter kid, listen: When you win CL and CWC come and talk. Till then just watch how the big boys do it.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:06 am

The_Unforgiven wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:
Zein wrote:
Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:
Point being?

it's bein that winnin Club world cup meant nothin when u proved at the end of the season that u aint even the 4th best team in italy.
How it meant nothin & We were the first European team to win the Club World Cup & Who said there was no effort?! We won the CL to play in these competitions & I think winning the CL is a great effort!!

i guess winnin CL was 2 seasons ago , would u plz explain why dont u even participate in CL this season ??
we r takin about present now not the past , what is Milan now ???
Serie A's 5th n a team who lost 2 new comers Bologna in San Siro at the openin of the season , why talk about the CL now , better concentrate on the UEFA Cup.

Inter kid, listen: When you win CL and CWC come and talk. Till then just watch how the big boys do it.

Hey 1st of all u dont call me kid
2nd why should i win CL n CWC 2 prove that i'm the best
at least i dont even remember the last time when Inter didnt participate in the CL same thing 4 the last time when i last saw Milan liftin an Italian trophy.
dont forget that u should have been in Serie B or at least not been given a CL spot in that season when u won the CL simply because of calcioppoli(cheaters).

if i was a Milanista i'd have saved maself the embaressement n humiliation especially after losin 2 new promoted Bologna in San Siro just weeks after callin urselves favourite for winnin Serie A n bein the best squad out there n how many additions u made in the market , all this bullshit u did n still cant get a win not even a draw against Bologna in San Siro.

if Inter was in this situation i'd have shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:07 am

[quote="Mahdiano"][quote="The_Unforgiven"][quote="Mahdiano"][quote="Zein"]
Mahdiano wrote:
The_Unforgiven wrote:
Point being?

at least i dont even remember the last time when Inter didnt participate in the CL same thing 4 the last time when i last saw Milan liftin an Italian trophy.

if i was a Milanista i'd have saved maself the embaressement n humiliation especially after losin 2 new promoted Bologna in San Siro just weeks after callin urselves favourite for winnin Serie A n bein the best squad out there n how many additions u made in the market , all this bullshit u did n still cant get a win not even a draw against Bologna in San Siro.

if Inter was in this situation i'd have shut the fuck up

Look Milan isn't good at this moment in the Italian competitions but also remember Inter couldn't win the Scudetto for 16 years !!! but on the other hand they won UEFA cup 3 times and other trophies .Milan haven't win Scudetto for 4 years but they won CL ,CWC, UEFA Super Cup.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:10 am

well untill u become in a better form at least somethin close 2 Inter then come talk 2 me
but in 2 consecutive years once 36 points difference n the other year 21 points difference , this aint even close 2 say ur even competitive.

why should i compare Milan 2 Inter , this is somethin unfair for ma team and i wont compare ma team 2 a UEFA Cup compatitor team.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:14 am

ok we stayed 16 years not winnin scudetto because of the fuckin caos and corruption n shit Milan n Juve filled the Serie A with and dont ever imagine that the corruption n scandals were just in the 2004/2005 n 2005/2006 seasons only.
if ur a good follower n have ever saw the Ronaldo-Iulliano Penalty in 1997 u would have knew that it was somethin out of our hands 2 win the scudetto in these years.

plus , 16 years we aint winnin scudetto n yet only 1 trophy is the difference between u n us
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:56 am

Mahdiano wrote:
well untill u become in a better form at least somethin close 2 Inter then come talk 2 me
but in 2 consecutive years once 36 points difference n the other year 21 points difference , this aint even close 2 say ur even competitive.

why should i compare Milan 2 Inter , this is somethin unfair for ma team and i wont compare ma team 2 a UEFA Cup compatitor team.
Yeah but in one of those Seasons we won the trophies I mentioned . Milan weren't in their top form only last Season. Ok In Scudetto last 2 seasons we played bad but in Europe we were tough u can't deny that.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:59 am

well 4 or 5 years ago Porto won the UEFA CL
i'm sure this didnt make them the best team in Europe
now u deny that ???
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:10 am

I think at this time they deserved to be called The Champions of Europe Smile . look Im not trying to argue with u but how could u say that Milan aren't tough in Europe?!!! In the last 5 seasons in champions league we won it twice, reach the quarter final once , semi final once & the final once.Both Milan and Liverpool were tough in Europe last 5 years . If Inter Win the CL I think u will say that Inter is the best team in Europe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:17 am

Zein wrote:
I think at this time they deserved to be called The Champions of Europe Smile . look Im not trying to argue with u but how could u say that Milan aren't tough in Europe?!!! In the last 5 seasons in champions league we won it twice, reach the quarter final once , semi final once & the final once.Both Milan and Liverpool were tough in Europe last 5 years . If Inter Win the CL I think u will say that Inter is the best team in Europe. Smile

ok show me exactly where did i mention ur a weak team in Europe or that u dont perform well in CL even.
but be realistic now
last season a 16th round exit n this season no CL at all n it will depend again on this season with such a bad start n high competition waitin if u will even play next season or not.

Inter may perform shitty in CL but we r 3 time Scudetto champions , 2 times coppa italia champions , 3 times super coppa champions just in the last 3 years
which means 8 trophies in 3 seasons
excuse me u may win the CL but u must continue 2 prove that u deserve 2 be champions of europe , it aint about winnin it one year n keep talkin about it 4 comin years.

how come ur CL holders 2 seasons ago n now not even participatin ???

This is pathetic ma friend , 1st prove ur even winners in Italy then start comparin urself 2 Inter when u start competin with us u have been out of competition for 3 years now not even 3rd place let's not say runner-ups or champions.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:31 am

I think proving that we are the Champions of the World is much better than proving that we are the Champions of Italy. I think if Inter Win the CL u will be more happy than seeing them winning the Scudetto. And u r not comparing Milan with Inter In Italy lol then I think also There is any sort of comparison bet. Milan and Inter in Europe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:34 am

And I don't get u what do u mean that we must win Serie A inorder to prove that we are the Champions of Europe?! . I think Many teams won the CL without winning their local leagues.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Quote :
ok we stayed 16 years not winnin scudetto because of the fuckin caos and corruption n shit Milan n Juve filled the Serie A with and dont ever imagine that the corruption n scandals were just in the 2004/2005 n 2005/2006 seasons only.
if ur a good follower n have ever saw the Ronaldo-Iulliano Penalty in 1997 u would have knew that it was somethin out of our hands 2 win the scudetto in these years.

And the league now is clean?

It's worse now than it EVER was.

Inter get help every 3 matchdays or so.

If it was out of your hand than how did Roma win it? Roma weren't one of the 'cheating' teams.
You were shit, and would still be hadn't the fake revelations come out.

5 Maggio 2002 says it all, you just lacked the winner instinct Very Happy
What's funny though is you still lack it, but the help you're getting overcomes that.

Enjoy the 3 fake scudettos, Inter have nothing on Milan Mahdy, and you know it.

Quote :
And I don't get u what do u mean that we must win Serie A inorder to prove that we are the Champions of Europe?! . I think Many teams won the CL without winning their local leagues.
I agree with Mahdy on this one.

Milan won the UCL in 2007 due to having no chance at winning the Serie A.

But Milan proved time and time again they try on both fronts, unlike Inter.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:34 am

Zein wrote:
I think proving that we are the Champions of the World is much better than proving that we are the Champions of Italy. I think if Inter Win the CL u will be more happy than seeing them winning the Scudetto. And u r not comparing Milan with Inter In Italy lol then I think also There is any sort of comparison bet. Milan and Inter in Europe. Smile

i'm sorry u were Champions of Europe n the world 2 seasons ago
focused only on CL helped u win it while Inter played on 3 sides , Scudetto , CL n Coppa italia and this is why u got 4th in campionato n even last season was worse gettin 5th n kissin the CL good bye n not even participatin.

this is just pathetic how Milan fans r still talkin with us Interisti n talk about their great adventures in CL while they aint even participatin in it this year , i cant remember the last time Inter didnt participate in CL even if we dont win it but yet we always participate.

Liverpool r the best English team playin in CL but can they go head 2 head in a comparison with Man utd now ??? or even Chelsea who never won the CL ???
what's the use of winnin CL n suckin every year in the league n even sacrifice losin ur CL spot 4 the next season.

Barca , Juventus n Inter have 2 CL n Man utd 3 n Arsenal with Chelsea never won it but all these teams r great but maybe face some bad luck in winnin the competition cause it aint an easy task.

stop singin about history n look at ur team now , if ur satisfied with what's goin on then i can see what Milan fans expectations 4 their team.
good luck on gainin a spot 2 CL next season then u may talk again about one day winnin it.

as for Inter at least we have a chance 2 do it this season but Milan dont at all guess why cause u aint even qualified 2 play such a competition.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:55 am

I don't see it pathetic at all to talk about our success in the CL !!!! What is really pathetic is that u haven't won the CL since 40 years!!! lol doesn't it seem a long period ?Very Happy and I don't think that u had bad luck in all those 40 years !!! Man It is a big tournamet of 14 matches. Ok I agree that u must have a good luck in it but it is not the main reason.
Also I see it is normal to talk about my club history.I think u don't consider Chelsea a great team cuz it has no history. Btw Im not happy with the current status of the club nor all the Milanista .
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:28 am

Quote :
this is just pathetic how Milan fans r still talkin with us Interisti n talk about their great adventures in CL while they aint even participatin in it this year , i cant remember the last time Inter didnt participate in CL even if we dont win it but yet we always participate.

Participation isnt what matters my friend, its what you do in CL. Teams like Fenerbache participate, but they get knocked out every time. Kinda like Inter beaten home and away by liverpool. At least, Milan lost to Arsenal who were ranked higher in the EPL than liverpool.

But why waste our time with that? If you want to talk about accomplishments let us list what each team has won or come second in, in the last 10 years, as per sample.

Inter:

Serie A:
Champions:2005–06; 2006–07; 2007-08
Runners up: 2002–03

Coppa Italia:
Champions:2004–05; 2005–06
Runners up:2006–07; 2007–08

Supercoppa italiana:
Champions:2005; 2006; 2008
Runners up: 2007

UEFA Champions League:
Champions: N/A
Runners Up: N/A

UEFA Cup:
Champions: 1997–98

European Super Cup:

Club World Cup:

AC Milan

Serie A:
Champions: 1998–99; 2003–04
Runners Up: 2004–05

Coppa Italia:
Champions: 2002–03
Runners Up: 1997–98

Supercoppa Italiana:(We hold the record in the number of times we won this cup)
Champions:2004
Runners Up:1999; 2003

UEFA Champions League:
Champions:2002–03; 2006–07
Runners Up:2004–05

UEFA Cup:
Champions:N/A
Runners Up:N/A

European Super Cup:(We hold the record in the number of times we won this cup)
Champions:2003; 2007
Runners Up:N/A

Club World Cup:
Champions: 2007

So, counting the results, Inter gets: 13 in total, and Milan gets 14. i recognize that the difference is small, but I woild like to point to the fact that you have a high number of trophies in small competitions like Coppa Italia (the competition were managers test out their new players) and UEFA Cup ( The competition you are dissing us for playing in now).

Have I proven to you which team has been better in the last 10 years, and ultimately forever yet?
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:01 am

u just proved 2 ureslef the same point , we r still better than u in Italy n u manage 2 do better in CL.
and ur still talkin about history while i'm talkin about the present n future

future or the present says that Inter has a chance 2 win CL this season cause we r participatin n considered one of the main contenders 2 win the competition while Milan can never do it this season due 2 not participatin even.

present says that Inter are tryin 2 defend their scudetto for the 4th consecutive year while Milan with a terrible start of 2 loses to Bologna n Genoa are tryin 2 reach a position that can help them participate in CL next season.

we have a squad full of stars n even young player n promisin players that r currently on great form while Milan squad is full with 30+ years old players n some off form names like Ronaldinho and has a team with no future except for 2 or 3 players.

Milan is nothin but history n as long as ur satisfied with ur histroy n planin 2 keep talkin about it for a long time then simply u'll achieve nothin in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo   Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho Finds Support In Rivaldo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2