Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Milan - Bologna Match Preview

Go down 
+7
Joe
ahmed abdelrahman
The_Unforgiven
bayern22
Mahdiano
EL LODDZ
Zein
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 am

bayern22 wrote:
am also sayin ma opinion on the epl

yea sure i can see that but same here i'm givin ma oppinion about Serie A but in a better modernalized way without usin EPL is shit it's borin it's weak n words like that
this just makes no sense

if u wanna give ur oppinion u should be more logical
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
bayern22

bayern22

Number of posts : 82
Fav. Teams : Bayern , Ahly
Fav. Players : Kahn , Ballack , C.Ronaldo , Puyol , Terry
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:17 am

kk lol u know mahdy the best thing that in the forum i can say my opinion freely nd u will hear it loooool nd if we were in the club you would have told me u havent ever seen any soccer match
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:19 am

bayern22 wrote:
kk lol u know mahdy the best thing that in the forum i can say my opinion freely nd u will hear it loooool nd if we were in the club you would have told me u havent ever seen any soccer match

lol! lol! lol!

but i like it more face 2 face so i can see that emotion of the loser n sad on ur face Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:19 am

bayern22 wrote:
what the serie a is boooooring and not competetive anyyyy wayyyy fiore was knocked out from rangers who was beaten from zenit surely zenit showed a great performance last year no doubt about it nd milan played liked shit last year also no doubt about it and by the way in the last 10 years bayern won the league only 6 times
Serie A is boring and non-competitive!!! Shocked what da hell are u saying?!! And u proud that ur team won 6 leagues out of 10 lol! this means that there is any sort of competition in the Bundesliga.In the last 10 seasons of the Serie A Milan won the league twice,Inter & Juve 3 times, Roma & Lazio 1 time this means tere is a strong competition in Serie A.
Karim u keep on saying shit , fuck & these words.if Milan played like shit last season,tell me how did Bayern play when they finished 4th in 2006/2007?!!Really Karim u r pathetic!!
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:21 am

Zein wrote:
bayern22 wrote:
what the serie a is boooooring and not competetive anyyyy wayyyy fiore was knocked out from rangers who was beaten from zenit surely zenit showed a great performance last year no doubt about it nd milan played liked shit last year also no doubt about it and by the way in the last 10 years bayern won the league only 6 times
Serie A is boring and non-competitive!!! Shocked what da hell are u saying?!! And u proud that ur team won 6 leagues out of 10 lol! this means that there is any sort of competition in the Bundesliga.In the last 10 seasons of the Serie A Milan won the league twice,Inter & Juve 3 times, Roma & Lazio 1 time this means tere is a strong competition in Serie A.
Karim u keep on saying shit , fuck & these words.if Milan played like shit last season,tell me how did Bayern play when they finished 4th in 2006/2007?!!Really Karim u r pathetic!!

take it easy on him Zein , i already taught him his lesson , he will never diss Italian football again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bayern22

bayern22

Number of posts : 82
Fav. Teams : Bayern , Ahly
Fav. Players : Kahn , Ballack , C.Ronaldo , Puyol , Terry

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:29 am

bayern when they took 4th that was one of the most humilating seasons for bayern and as for u amr u always say that the epl is more entertaining than serie A lol nd iw will always discuss nd say ma opinion freely mahdy asl long as we are in the forums lol
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:34 am

bayern22 wrote:
bayern when they took 4th that was one of the most humilating seasons for bayern and as for u amr u always say that the epl is more entertaining than serie A lol nd iw will always discuss nd say ma opinion freely mahdy asl long as we are in the forums lol

of course u can share ur oppinion freely in the forums
but away from the non sense cause if u do u will just humiliate urself n make a fool out of urself.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Here's Milan squad for the game:
GOALKEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida;

DEFENDERS: Antonini, Darmian, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Zambrotta;

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Cardacio, Emerson, Flamini, Pirlo;

STRIKERS: Inzaghi, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko (76), Ronaldinho.
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Shevchenko will wear the shirt number 76 and not 7.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 pm

what's with people wearing shirts with large numbers

99, 44, 43, 84, 76.

its just....bleh.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:15 am

Senderos isnt called for the game so how will be the defence in this case
i guess it will be like this
Zambrotta - Bonera - Kaladze - Jankulovski
Back to top Go down
ahmed abdelrahman

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:48 pm

ROSENERO after the draw of inter can have a great impact on players morale
specially that the match in Guisseppe Meazza in san siro
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 pm

Unfortunatly all the super new additions 4 Milan did nothin 2day n the great news r that Milan lost 2 Bologna in Meazza 2-1 Very Happy

well maybe we could have found an excuse 4 that if it was an away match but in San Siro i never expected the loss , i was hopin deeply from ma heart 2 see a draw n this was even called over optimism but Valliani did it and bagged the 3 points 4 Bologna.

What's ur excuse now Milan ???
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Can't believe till now!!! what a disaster !!! 2 shots 2 goals Mad
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Number of posts : 47
Fav. Teams : Juventus
Fav. Players : Del Piero, Camoranesi, Nedved, Trezeguet, Buffon

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 pm

The game was dominated by Milan but for some (great) reason, Bologna won. I'm ecstatic. My advice. REPLACE INZAGHI WITH SHEVCHENCO. He was just terrible today. Ronaldhino was amazing. Fortunately the attack was not. Hard luck Zein.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Hard Luck zein n BTW they were 3 shots n 2 goals , the Di Vaio shot over the bar tongue
Ronaldinho wasnt amazin he was just normal , not so good not soo bad n as Joe said Pippo was terrible but even when Sheva took his place he missed easy chances as well , i think Pato was the most ready striker n he should have played b4 Inzaghi n Sheva.

What the hell was Ancelotti thinkin when he was down 2-1 n brought in Emerson ?????
i saw him smoke but i didnt realize he was drunk 2
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Lol yeah this substitution wasted the time lol! . But in my opinion Ronaldinho was great not normal he created 3 chances for Milan but our strikers failed to score.And u r right Mahdiano Pato should be first choice but he has never played alone in the front.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 pm

he'd have definatly been better than off form Inzaghi n 2 years substitute Sheva
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:28 pm

And that is how the cookie crumbles. Anyway, the game was amazing. Ronaldinho did a great job in the creation department. Flamini was amazing. I couldnt think of a better substitute for Gattuso. Zambrotta went up and down the right comfortably. There was no finishing though Sad
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 pm

Serie A Week 1 - 31/8/08 (14.00 UK)

Milan 1 - 2 Bologna

Di Vaio 18 (B), Ambrosini 42 (M), Valiani 79 (B)

Stadio Meazza

Ronaldinho impressed on his Serie A debut, but it was Bologna who emerged with a 2-1 victory at San Siro!

All eyes were on Dinho's Serie A debut and his first game in a Rossoneri jersey, as he missed pre-season friendlies so he could pick up a bronze medal with Brazil at the Olympics. Carlo Ancelotti also had Andriy Shevchenko back two years after the £30m move to Chelsea, but Kaka, Marco Borriello, Philippe Senderos, Gennaro Gattuso and Alessandro Nesta were injured with Daniele Bonera banned.

It was a tough task for newly promoted Bologna, who nonetheless wanted to rain on Milan's parade on their return to Serie A after three years. Curiously, they had won their last trip to San Siro 1-0 in January 2005.

This was effectively the first time the new Rossoneri squad had played together in the Christmas Tree formation and the atmosphere at a sold-out San Siro was electric. In the opening minute, Ronaldinho threaded through for Pippo Inzaghi and a defender had to rush to clear.

Dinho drilled wide, but Bologna were dangerous too with Christian Abbiati smothering Martins Adailton's angled drive. Ronaldinho went to head a Clarence Seedorf cross when Inzaghi was better positioned straight behind him.

However, it was another summer signing who scored the first goal at San siro - Bologna's Marco Di Vaio. It was a well-worked move, finalised by a Di Vaio angled drive into the far corner from 10 yards.

Inzaghi sprung the offside trap on Andrea Pirlo's ball over the top, but couldn't get enough power to the ball. Seedorf's first touch let him down on Dinho's pass on the counter-attack, then the Brazilian headed a Gianluca Zambrotta cross straight at Francesco Antonioli.

On 35 minutes Inzaghi combined delightfully with Ronaldinho, but when the Italian went round Antonioli the angle was too narrow and he could only hit the side-netting.

Antonioli parried a Mathieu Flamini screamer from 30 metres, but there was a lot of space at the back and Di Vaio drilled another angled drive just wide on the counter.

However, Milan recovered from that scare to equalise. Ronaldinho gathered a Pirlo cross-field pass and floated the ball to the back post for Massimo Ambrosini's towering header from six yards.

Shevchenko made his comeback two years after the £30m move to Chelsea and was given a warm welcome by the fans. He replaced Marek Jankulovski, moving Flamini to right-back in a very attack-minded 4-2-3-1 formation.

Ronaldinho and Zambrotta combined down the left flank and a pass to the back post was inches away from Seedorf for a tap-in. The new system was working well and Dinho's cheeky dribble in the box set up Inzaghi to force a point-blank save from Antonioli.

Another Dinho chipped pass was this time just wide for Shevchenko. A great move saw Pirlo's long pass find Ronaldinho to cross for Sheva and Antonioli came racing out to narrow the angle and turn the ball past the upright with his foot.

Inzaghi nodded another Ronaldinho cross straight at the Bologna goalkeeper, but for all the pressure Bologna were still in it and Di Vaio skimmed the crossbar with a fierce effort.

Alexandre Pato replaced Inzaghi and created a great chance for Sheva that was closed down by Moras. Milan wanted a penalty for a handling offence, but the referee waved play on.

Incredibly, Bologna sustained the pressure and struck again on the counter to restore their lead! Valiani unleashed a fearsome right-foot strike into the near top corner despite Abbiati getting a fingertip to it! Milan were stunned, as they had dominated the second half and peppered the Rossoblu box with chances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski (Shevchenko 46); Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini (Emerson 85); Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Inzaghi (Pato 69)

Bologna: Antonioli; Zenoni, Moras, Terzi, Bombardini (Castellini 88); Mingazzini, Volpi; Adailton (Marazzina 60), Amoroso (Mudingayi 60), Valiani; Di Vaio

Ref: Orsato
Back to top Go down
ahmed abdelrahman

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:46 pm

millan played very bad game
sheva played very appalling and also inzaghi
but ronaldinio was quite good
but words to mahdi

what i told you in the morning the results is a strong evidence on it
miillan - roma failed to win on thier stadiums
inter may not win the calcio but the others give inter the calcio
Back to top Go down
puddsy

puddsy

Number of posts : 95
Fav. Teams : Arsenal
Fav. Players : Samir Nasri

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 am

have that Flamoney you fucking prick
Back to top Go down
Romanista

Romanista

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Shevchenko wasnt so bad from what i heard, pretty good for his first game back in the milan shirt.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 pm

MILAN

Christian Abbiati: 6 - Had nothing to do apart from the two goals, and was not really to blame for either.

Gianluca Zambrotta: 7 – Fine debut for Milan, bombed up and down the right all game, and created a fine chance for Ronaldinho in the first half.

Paolo Maldini: 5.5 – Largely had a good game, but was a little suspect during individual moments. Di Vaio's pace caused the 40-year-old problems too.

Kakha Kaladze: 5 – Lack of concentration is a real issue with Kaladze, and he was given a real headache by Di Vaio all game long.

Marek Jankulosvski: 6 – Whipped in a few fine crosses in the first half before he was mysteriously substituted at half time for the disappointing Shevchenko.

Mathieu Flamini: 6.5 – Mopped up all the loose balls in midfield, before handing possession to the likes of Seedorf, Pirlo and Ronaldinho. Sound.

Andrea Pirlo: 7 – A creative influence as always. One of his through balls to Inzaghi in the first half was out of this world. Ran out of ideas though as the game wore on.

Massimo Ambrosini: 6.5 – Fought valiantly in midfield, showing his usual heart and character. Scored Milan’s goal with a towering header.

Ronaldinho: 9 – Some may think this rating is too high, especially considering Milan lost, but believe me it is not. Made Ambrosini’s goal, and also put both Seedorf and Inzaghi through on goal, the latter with a simply delightful scooped pass. Created countless other dangerous situations, had five shots on goal, and dictated most of the game.

Clarence Seedorf: 6 – Had his moments, but all in all Seedorf was completely overshadowed in the playmaking department by Ronaldinho.

Filippo Inzaghi: 6.5 – Critics will say he missed three excellent chances, but he was there to have the chances, and once he was substituted with 20 minutes to go Milan created nothing.

Substitutions:

Andriy Shevchenko: 4

Alexandre Pato: 6.5

Emerson: N/A

BOLOGNA

Francesco Antonioli: 7.5 – Despite Milan’s dominance he did not have too many difficult saves to make, but was always in the right place at the right time. One decisive stop from Shevchenko though.

Cristian Zenoni: 7 – One of Bologna’s best attacking outlets down the right, helping create Di Vaio’s goal.

Claudio Terzi: 6.5 – Made a few fine interceptions, and comfortably dealt with Shevchenko, even if he was lucky to get away with a possible handball shout.

Vangelis Moras: 6 – Good in the air, and made one goal-saving tackle on Inzaghi, but was poor in possession and put his side in trouble with some careless clearances.

Davide Bombardini: 6 – Not in his natural position, and it showed at times in the first half against Zambrotta. Improved after the break.

Nicola Mingazzini: 6 - Had a good start, and made one superb challenge to stop Seedorf, but eventually lost out in midfield and was substituted for Mudingayi who steadied the Bologna ship.

Sergio Volpi: 6 – Neat and tidy in possession, but gained no foothold in midfield at all.

Martins Adailton: 6 – The Brazilian started brightly, but then faded into insignificance and was substituted on the hour mark.

Christian Amoroso: 7 – Excellent in midfield for Bologna. Created Di Vaio’s goal, and never stopped running all game.

Francesco Valiani: 7.5 – Started brightly, then disappeared, then emerged once again with 12 minutes to go with a stunning long-range winner.

Marco Di Vaio: 8.5 - A real livewire for Bologna all afternoon, and the Milan defence couldn’t cope with his workrate and counter-raids. Scored Bologna’s first, had two other efforts, and put in a heroic shift as the lone frontman.

Substitutions

Gaby Mudingayi: 7

Massimo Marazzina: 6

Marcello Castellini: N/A

Carlo Garganese
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=842808
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:40 pm

puddsy wrote:
have that Flamoney you fucking prick

I've discussed this with another Arsenal fan.

Flamini joined Arsenal under similar circumstances. what made Wenger believe Flamini will stay in it for the long term?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milan - Bologna Match Preview   Milan - Bologna   Match Preview - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Milan - Bologna Match Preview
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next