Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paloschi Loaned out at Parma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

Number of posts : 1001
Fav. Teams : F.C Internazionale Milano
Fav. Players : Materazzi , Ibrahimovic , Quaresma , Adriano and Zanetti
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Paloschi Loaned out at Parma Empty
PostSubject: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 am

Official: Parma Sign Paloschi

In a surprise swoop Serie B side Parma have signed Milan starlet Alberto Paloschi in a co-ownership deal.

The 18-year-old Paloschi is rated as one of Italy’s most promising young strikers, and he burst onto the Italian scene last season, scoring two goals in Serie A, and impressing in the Coppa Italia.

Last month Paloschi had been on the verge of moving to Torino on a season-long loan deal. The transfer was all set to be completed until a serious injury in training to Marco Borriello plunged Milan into something of a forward crisis.

With Pippo Inzaghi and Kaka also sidelined at the time, and Ronaldinho and Alexandre Pato at the Olympics, Paloschi was only the fit striker available, and thus his transfer to Torino was scrapped.

He has taken part in much of Milan’s pre-season, even scoring in the Birra Moretti Trophy against Napoli last week, but now the Rossoneri have agreed to sell half of his contract to Parma.

It is a somewhat surprising move, as Paloschi had only been expected to move away on loan. Parma were last season relegated from Serie A, and they have lost two young talents in the form of Daniele Dessena and Luca Cigarini, who joined Sampdoria and Atalanta respectively.

Nevertheless, the Giallblu will be hoping that Paloschi, and veteran strike partner Cristiano Lucarelli will score the goals to take them immediately back up to the top-flight.
Back to top Go down
https://egyfn.forumotion.net
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:53 am

Definatly Paloschi is one of the most promisin italian stars and this loan will help him develop better by gettin more playin time but i think the kid proved this pre season n last season in the 2nd half when he was used that he has what it takes 2 be loaned 2 a Serie A team , i just wonder y he or Milan chose Parma when they had offers from Torino n Genoa.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Paloschi should've stayed, and Boriello should've been sent out.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:19 pm

^Boriello offers something your other strikers don't offer, and that's power up front.

Good move this for Paloschi, but why did Milan give him away on a co-ownership deal?
Back to top Go down
Zein

Zein

Number of posts : 138
Fav. Teams : Milan,Al-Ahly
Fav. Players : Kaka , Pirlo , Maldini , Gattuso , Ronaldo & Abo Treka

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:56 am

Yeah i don't know why they gave him a co-owner ship.But I think It will be useful for him cuz if he had stayed I don't think Milan will let him play over Sheva,Borriello,Inzaghi or Pato.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 am

So they can recall him later on like boriello.
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:34 pm

The_Unforgiven wrote:
So they can recall him later on like boriello.

He's staying at Parma for two seasons I think (can someone confirm it?), if they make Serie A in 09-10.

If he explodes by the end of 2010 you might have to dish out a big big sum to sign him back, I think a loan would've been better.
Back to top Go down
Mahdiano
EFN's God Father
Mahdiano

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 pm

I think Milan sent him on a co-ownership to cash in some money from him but as u said DV7 if he gets better they will have 2 actually pay more 2 get him back.
Back to top Go down
The_Unforgiven

The_Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

How do Co Ownerships work anyway?
Back to top Go down
DV7

DV7

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 pm

There's a set time.

Say it's a co-ownership on 2 years.
Milan can buy him anytime during those 2 years I think if they can manage to make an offer Parma will accept.

If not, then at the end of the 2 years there will be a blind auction (the clubs won't know what the other club bid). They will bid it to the Italian FA who will hand the player over to the team who offered more. (and ofc the money goes to the other team, not the FA).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paloschi Loaned out at Parma   Paloschi Loaned out at Parma Empty

Back to top Go down

Paloschi Loaned out at Parma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Egyptian Football Network :: Specific Sections :: Italian Football :: AC Milan-
Jump to: