Egyptian Football Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Egyptian Football Network

This is a forum created mainly for Discussing our favourite game of football and it's gonna be also open for discussing any Intresting topics that the members wanna discuss.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiko!

shiko!

Number of posts : 178
Fav. Teams : fc barcelona & zamalek
Fav. Players : rivaldo-messi-maradona-ronaldinho-xavi-puyol-iniesta-cruyff-hazem imam-amr zaky-del piero-buffon
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics   Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Beijing (a. Sh. A) - American Michael Phelps stimulate good news for swimmers who feel frustrated about the overwhelming superiority that it will retire and will not compete in any Olympics after the London 2012 Olympics.

Phelps said in a press conference held today in London and broadcast some excerpts of that interview on the website of the International Olympic Committee "told 23-year-old, I told myself I would not be competitive when he reaches age 30 years, I do not know why I chose the age of thirty specifically but I was informed that coach Bob Tuma Resolution which in turn told me Well this is a good thing because I do not want to train when it transcends thirty. "

Phelps was able to break the record for the largest number of gold medals swimming in the Olympics and one recorded in the name of his countryman Mark Spitz, a seven gold medals at 1972 Munich Olympics, where Phelps won eight gold medals in the Beijing Olympics and achieved a record number of global gold medals at the Olympics is 14 medals and became Must cope with more fame and abundant capital.

Phelps said he wanted to participate in the new racing and will be larger goal is to race 100 meters freestyle swimming or back of an individual but stressed that he will remain away from the Japanese Kusoki Kitajima's gold medals in swimming Sadr turn Beijing Games.

He added, "there will be new challenges in the chest or swimming long distances or at least open water swimming these races will remain friends."

He continued: "Enjoy the time and I think this is all that concerns me now, one can do anything he wants as long possessed an active imagination and an iron will, I learned from the past four years that there is impossible in any of the spheres of life, not the exception sport."
Back to top Go down
saftawy

saftawy

Number of posts : 212
Fav. Teams : bayern munchin ismaily fc
Fav. Players : Micheal ballack
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics   Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:40 am

i heard that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Phelps will retire after the 2012 London Olympics
Page 1 of 1